Piko Pack

Piko Pack 1.1

Rule 20: Mods must only be submitted through the Addons & More section. Use the Works in Progress subforum to show progress and/or get public testing. See full rules for more info.
Last edited:
Okay, testing this on a android device, the models use the character's sprites as the texture. I have the lighting and the other setting off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_194749_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_194749_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 120
I give up, I've been at it for and hour now and no matter what or how I try it, it refuses to work. Is there like specific steps that isn't labeled clearly on the overview section? Or did the models break in a recent update??? They look great though!

i get a lot of requests for pizzelle but i dont know what character would fit most
do you think you could help me with the mod? I've been trying to get it to work but none of the models are showing up and I'm mostly lost with the whole replacing models thing I know your probably really stressed with all the moddleing stuff so if you need some time that's fine
i get a lot of requests for pizzelle but i dont know what character would fit most

do you think you could help me with the mod? I've been trying to get it to work but none of the models are showing up and I'm mostly lost with the whole replacing models thing I know your probably really stressed with all the moddleing stuff so if you need some time that's fine
here
Post automatically merged:

I give up, I've been at it for and hour now and no matter what or how I try it, it refuses to work. Is there like specific steps that isn't labeled clearly on the overview section? Or did the models break in a recent update??? They look great though!
you dont have to if you dont want to

As awesome as this is, the Pizza Tower models don't work with the most current version of the squad, animations don't work with the new moves and they added the other bosses and Gustavo

As awesome as this is, the Pizza Tower models don't work with the most current version of the squad, animations don't work with the new moves and they added the other bosses and Gustavo
pt chars arent made for the latest version, use the one where peppino has the ground pound as his double jump

Back