Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9b - Adventure Sonic's Rush Patch

OH MY GOD YES
Seeing SSNSonic in 3D must bring a tear to SSN's eyes. That legendary, nostalgic artstyle finally realised in the third dimension, and so fantastically faithfully done too! Seeing all these models made for the lesser known character mods or just nostalgic characters in general really, really brings a happy tear to my eye. Thank you so much for this!

srb20202.png

I now have a reason to turn on OpenGL!
Seriously though I feel like I am madly in love with this.

If your having trouble setting up the models, heres my solution

drag all the dlc characters to the PEPPERMODELS folder and not the DLC folder itself
then change the model.dat file to remove any existence of the DLC folder
hope this helps-
Captura de pantalla (1211).png

Can you tell me wtf are you talking about? bc i looked at ell the folders to see if there's anything new, there is no tails model, unless you looked at the wrong one
Post automatically merged:

If your having trouble setting up the models, heres my solution

drag all the dlc characters to the PEPPERMODELS folder and not the DLC folder itself
then change the model.dat file to remove any existence of the DLC folder
hope this helps-
View attachment 69700
Does it work putting it in DLC instead of CHARS? bc that's what i did when it got rid or all of my models In game

Last edited:
Can you tell me wtf are you talking about? bc i looked at ell the folders to see if there's anything new, there is no tails model, unless you looked at the wrong one

Does it work putting it in DLC instead of CHARS? bc that's what i did when it got rid or all of my models In game
in the overview thing,theirs a picture of tails flying with sonic in his hands.

in the overview thing,theirs a picture of tails flying with sonic in his hands.
That model is not in this model pack, it's already in here:
Now tell me, What tails model?

BlueBlazer (Lux_Legend)

Instead of waiting like if it's still in progress, then just go to the other pepper models thing,
Unless you already know

That tails model in the overview is not one of his models
Its crispys tails model

That tails model in the overview is not one of his models
Its crispys tails model
Oh ok i didn't know because he changed the pic, it was rpg tails before this update, you probably got confused and thought that i was linking his other model pack bc i thought that he made it or Smth, i didn't look at the pic again bc i allready knew it was rpg tails, so i ignored it

Oh ok i didn't know because he changed the pic, it was rpg tails before this update, you probably got confused and thought that i was linking his other model pack bc i thought that he made it or Smth, i didn't look at the pic again bc i allready knew it was rpg tails, so i ignored it
uhh yeah, what the others said... (its all good)

edit: that doesn't really look like any tails model that I know, could someone link that if possible?

Last edited:

BlueBlazer (Lux_Legend)

Instead of waiting like if it's still in progress, then just go to the other pepper models thing,
Unless you already know
pretty sure its not but, i dont wanna start an arguement.

To end the small little argument aboveView attachment 69849
That's a brand new model
Wtf are you talking about? Read the fucking thing again
Im not fucking mad

Ngl crispy tails looks kinda cute
Who's next, xtreme sonic?
If I'm somebody that ever searched anything,
Most likely....................................... NO

But it would be the FIRST at least i can say, Xtreme sonic model
Yeah for some reason nobody ever made an xtreme sonic model, the only one who did didn't because they are ppl who take models from ppl and call it their own
List of ppl being copied:

Pepper minted models (Old)
Gan's creatively named model pack
Jeck Jim's saturn inspired model pack (Old)
Phanto's models (i don't remember the full name)
I forgor
Totally Lerf's models (i forgor the full name
Saturn Dreams Models.

Someone is "Making" a xtreme model but that video got released 8 Months ago, And Eliai? I don't remember his name (The guy who made that one sonic jam inspired model) said he will make Xtreme sonic And 3d Blast sonic, That got released about 9 months ago or Smth

Last edited:
Back