Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9b - Adventure Sonic's Rush Patch

yooooooo these look fucking amazing
it almost looks like ur playing as the css art but without outlines lol

i do have one question tho...
are you ever gonna work on custom characters, or is this just vanilla??
if so i cant wait for some classics with this style lol

this would definitely fit the hedgebois lmao wink wink nudge nudge:threat:
Are You Asking? or Just, Like, Y'know?

And Btw Peper, You said, SRB2 "Styled" models, SOOOOOO.... Are You gonna make The entire Old model pack But Every Sonic Is styled Like this one?, I mean, You made SA sonic, What's next?

Asking a question with actual words will save everyone time! Don't just post a bunch of question marks, silly.
👍 It's in the SRB2 discord.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OK WHATEVER, ISN'T IS OBVIUS THAT IM CONFUSED???
EVEN VANILLA COULD UNDERSTAND.
I'm probably gonna do this again

Last edited:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///
You seem surprised.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///
Dude, Pepper is making a King The Memer model, how hard is it to understand?

It seems like Jeck Jims has some competition.
I recommend doing the vanilla cast first tho, so you can do more mods without having to worry about them.

It seems like Jeck Jims has some competition.
I recommend doing the vanilla cast first tho, so you can do more mods without having to worry about them.
Makes me wanna dare to say something,

Everyone knows that he is not the only one who makes 3d models (pepper)
Now I might be looking for an argument, Because I'm gonna get 69 Messages saying that "everyone knows"

Plus, the next update is king the memer model

I also forgor to Say, I've never seen a sa sonic model Like Like this, This should be named, Peppers Mid-poly srb2 styled models

Why does every time i tipe in a message i feel like there is 72 typos?
And I also feel dumb?
I'm lost

Makes me wanna dare to say something,

Everyone knows that he is not the only one who makes 3d models (pepper)
Now I might be looking for an argument, Because I'm gonna get 69 Messages saying that "everyone knows"

Plus, the next update is king the memer model

I also forgor to Say, I've never seen a sa sonic model Like Like this, This should be named, Peppers Mid-poly srb2 styled models

Why does every time i tipe in a message i feel like there is 72 typos?
And I also feel dumb?
I'm lost
i still think he should've started off with all the vanilla characters and THEN mods

i defintley just dont want to see mighty and ray on how they'd look in the srb2 artstyle

i still think he should've started off with all the vanilla characters and THEN mods

i defintley just dont want to see mighty and ray on how they'd look in the srb2 artstyle
Idk, it's pepper's Problem.
You wanna see Mighty & Ray in srb2 art style ;]
I think the same thing with Neon's models
He started with sunky first And then king, But no vanilla chars
Plus Jeck Already had competition decades ago,
About like 28 Model packs Ago or Smth
I'm Having So Much Fun With Spoilers

Last edited:
SA-Sonic's jumpball is bugged, when I was in SA1 mode, and rolling around as super sonic, I noticed that it was bugged.
funny how i'm reporting TWO bugs, now

Back