Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9c - Were Back!

is it in the SRB2 folder or the PeppermintModels folder
just make a folder in the models folder in SRB2 and then either manually put the files in the modpack to each necessary folder or go to the models.dat file and type in the location to where u put ur modelpack at (i also forgot to mention about the models.dat folder, that might be one of the reasons the models won't show up, and also if u manage to make the models work don't be surprised if the models are too big, just change the size by going to the models.dat file and u will find something like this: 2.4 0.0 i'd suggest making the number smaller if it's too big (i'm too lazy to test myself sry)
1689453907510.png

just make a folder in the models folder in SRB2 and then either manually put the files in the modpack to each necessary folder or go to the models.dat file and type in the location to where u put ur modelpack at (i also forgot to mention about the models.dat folder, that might be one of the reasons the models won't show up, and also if u manage to make the models work don't be surprised if the models are too big, just change the size by going to the models.dat file and u will find something like this: 2.4 0.0 i'd suggest making the number smaller if it's too big (i'm too lazy to test myself sry)View attachment 96337
i checked the Models folder and it is not shown for me

Back