Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9b - Adventure Sonic's Rush Patch

One question for Peppermint,
Just for my curiosity, my question is "will we get a OVA Knux with his Iconic Hat."

Peppermint updated Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models with a new update entry:

Adventure Sonic's Advance Patch

Back again for more? Of course! But only for Adventure Sonic, and it's very very minor!

View attachment 87676
The Advance jump is now fully animated! It was there before SA-Sonic's 1.6 update, but only with 1 frame as a
placeholder.
View attachment 87681View attachment 87682
SA-Sonic's surfboarding jetski support thingy is also here, along with his super version of the animation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No
Its based off of mania iirc
he do be run.png

I was thinking it was based on pizza tower, since in the gif showcasing it, either pizza tower afterimages, or the peppino custom dashmode addon is loaded, as denoted by the green and red afterimages... that, and how Sonic's stretched shoes barely have gaps, closer to peppino's mach 3 run animation.

but anyways, the advance jumpball strongly reminds me of Rush... ah, the memories.

I know people are saying Ambient Lighting should be off when using models, but I have two counterpoints to this: 1. Ambient Lighting doesn't look as bad as you think. (People who think otherwise, don't you dare come after me. We're all allowed to have opinions.) 2. There's a rare case on mobile devices where the sky textures are absent (being replaced by a single color), yet the skyboxes are intact for some reason, which can be resolved by turning Ambient Lighting on. Models in general look good with Ambient Lighting, I fucking dare you to try to change my mind.

I know people are saying Ambient Lighting should be off when using models, but I have two counterpoints to this: 1. Ambient Lighting doesn't look as bad as you think. (People who think otherwise, don't you dare come after me. We're all allowed to have opinions.) 2. There's a rare case on mobile devices where the sky textures are absent (being replaced by a single color), yet the skyboxes are intact for some reason, which can be resolved by turning Ambient Lighting on. Models in general look good with Ambient Lighting, I fucking dare you to try to change my mind.
I was encountering the no-skybox bug on android, but specifically with openGL on and models off.

Last edited:
hey someone help me i have the models.data of mcsonic from Kaldrum's and this sonic's peelout doesn't work what do i do
is the peelout not appearing because sometimes they make you have a peelout model that disables the peelout because they made custom ones. also peppermint made a new sonic model that deosn't require the peelout model, so your sonic model from peppermint is probably outdated.

i need help as i am having problems with the 3d models because only the modern sonic and sa sonic models are working, and the sa sonic models with the advence configuration are not right.

Back