• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Paper Bros [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cool! the only paper Mario game I played was color splash but since I suck a puzzle games and didn't play games on the tv I didn't play it. although this is some pog sprite work keep up the good work!

I havent posted any updates here yet so heres some sprite thingies lol
Captura de pantalla (385).png

Captura de pantalla (395).png

New kazotsky kick lol
Captura de pantalla (375).png

Paper Bros will also have 2 versions. One of them is a 2d version and a 3d version.

Paper Bros will also have 2 versions. One of them is a 2d version and a 3d version.
That's a pretty cool idea - though I think it'd be nice to make em swap through a command instead of having two separate downloads.

Have you thought of his super form being Mr.L and can summon brobot as a ridable vehicle?
I was thinking of a reference to the super form of mario & luigi as a super form but it is something like a good idea to invoke that machine but the machine is a huge thing

but a good idea

Maybe at least paper mario's super form is "shining mario" (I haven't found an official name for the state/form), from the final battle of Sticker Star? I've always thought that was the closest any version of mario officially got to a super form. I'm probably not counting assist items like the white super leaf, especially in this case, because those weren't in the paper mario games.

Okay then, I will put this topic under the lock for now. If the original author comes off of their hiatus, then they may contact a moderator to unlock it, or make a new topic to continue posting their progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back