Ova Sonic

[Open Assets] Ova Sonic v2.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I'm gonna be real I do not know why people got talking for a grammar error :worry:

im 100% that was suppose to say "he" and not "she" but the person who made the message never edited it. any version of sonic has always officially been portrayed as a male and will stay that way (most likely) so I'm not even sure why this was questioned? ova sonic is a guy and that is how it is.
i think they said "she" as in how steam engines are commonly referred to as "she" and "her", they don't truly refer to their gender but just the thing itself, the "she" in this case is probably about the mod.

i think they said "she" as in how steam engines are commonly referred to as "she" and "her", they don't truly refer to their gender but just the thing itself, the "she" in this case is probably about the mod.
I mean I know that exists and I do agree? but it feels weird to use it with a model of a fictional character instead of some sort of transportation vehicle (air plane, boat, or like you said, steam engine or any other large land vehicle)

that being said since someone's probably gonna do it at some point I will, this is getting off topic lets leave it here and let this get itself back on track (ha)

I would recommend grim's ova model as it is VERY great and I would give it a shot (I use it always! not like theres another choice out there but still the best!)

I mean I know that exists and I do agree? but it feels weird to use it with a model of a fictional character instead of some sort of transportation vehicle (air plane, boat, or like you said, steam engine or any other large land vehicle)

that being said since someone's probably gonna do it at some point I will, this is getting off topic lets leave it here and let this get itself back on track (ha)

I would recommend grim's ova model as it is VERY great and I would give it a shot (I use it always! not like theres another choice out there but still the best!)
i'll certainly consider downloading it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back