• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Official SUGOI trilogy port project

Looking forward to this one. Didn't get the chance to play KIMOKAWAIII and I'd vastly prefer to stick with 2.2, so I'm sitting on it. Will be fun to revisit SUGOI and SUBARASHII on 2.2 as well!

I can't wait for this to be released! Once it's finished i won't have to keep a copy of 2.1 on my pc just to play these level packs.

Not to be rude but why is this taking so long? It's been almost one year since the last post with an port

Not to be rude but why is this taking so long? It's been almost one year since the last post with an port
Note: Several things needed for the port are currently locked behind merge requests for 2.2.10.

Also, Sal sorta has other projects alongside this to work on, including Snap the Sentinel, AND the last remaining piece to be ported (KIMOKAWAII) is like 20% Lua, lmao. It's been worked on, but work still needs to be done.

Something similar did happen, yes.
Huh I wonder why they happened to need the stuff for a sugoi trilogy port on 2.2-ohhhhhhh, that's clever. (I meant by how 2.1 happened to need a patch of srb2 2.1 in the double digits, and the same here with 2.2)

Attachments

• kms1.png
    kms1.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 125
I wonder if they'll at least force spindash on characters who don't have it in their moveset, otherwise all no-spindash characters would be stuck at spawn point like in 2.1's SUBARASHII (or was it SUGOI?).
I do wonder if this kind of solution would break custom characters with unique moves on spin button, but then again, the requirement is for "all six characters" to be able to beat the levels...

Last edited:
After beating it twice or more, Sky Labyrinth Zone might be one of the easiest levels to beat out of all the Sugoi Trilogy
Well, from what I can tell most people who voiced their opinion wouldn't play it more than once...

Made a quick unofficial addon that replaces Purple Heart's voicelines with English equivelants, Just cause someone asked. If any of you guys want to put this in the official release, go right ahead. Most of the lines are from Re;Birth 3 and Victory.

Attachments

• englishpurpleheart.pk3
    3.4 MB · Views: 115
Note: Several things needed for the port are currently locked behind merge requests for 2.2.10.

Also, Sal sorta has other projects alongside this to work on, including Snap the Sentinel, AND the last remaining piece to be ported (KIMOKAWAII) is like 20% Lua, lmao. It's been worked on, but work still needs to be done.
Thank god 2.2.10 is finally (almost) here

2 years and still waiting...
Oh my fucking god. Have you even bothered to read any of the messages in this thread???
Look at the message right above yours. This message would have been the latest message for you when you posted this. Gives all the context you need for why it has not, and currently cannot be released.

Oh my fucking god. Have you even bothered to read any of the messages in this thread???
Look at the message right above yours. This message would have been the latest message for you when you posted this. Gives all the context you need for why it has not, and currently cannot be released.

"These messages won't stop me, because I can't read!"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back