• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Official SUGOI trilogy port project

Yeah not really, I went up and asked someone directly (still not naming them), and since then they've since stopped having free time as well. I didn't get any other volunteers. So now it's back to just Axel doing music & me doing everything else. My house was hit by a tornado last week, so that doesn't help. I'm perfectly safe and have temporary housing, so no one needs to worry about my safety, but even more of my time is gonna be occupied by getting my life back to normal.

So, to reiterate my request from last year: if anyone with Lua knowledge wants to help finish the literal last thing on SUGOI, then please message me here on the MB, over Discord, or even e-mail. There is almost nothing left to do compared to when I last asked for help a year ago, so I think having even just one dude doing some scripting work could be the difference between releasing next month and releasing in 6. Otherwise it will be only me picking at it very slowly until I get a new house.
Damn, that's tough. wishing the best for you, i don't care if the mod comes out next week or next year, you only have to work on this if you absolutely want to. good luck!

wait is anyone even gonna volunteer? at this point salt might be getting overworked with both the tornado and the last thing for sugoi, and there's plenty of people who might be able to help with sugoi so that salt can focus more on getting things back together
sorry if i sound impatient about sugoi i just want sal to focus on more important stuff

wait is anyone even gonna volunteer? at this point salt might be getting overworked with both the tornado and the last thing for sugoi, and there's plenty of people who might be able to help with sugoi so that salt can focus more on getting things back together
sorry if i sound impatient about sugoi i just want sal to focus on more important stuff
i think he already has a whole team working on it, its just not that big.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back