Official Level Design Collab 2023: Round 1

Official Level Design Collab 2023: Round 1 1.5

SeventhSentinel updated Official Level Design Collab 2023: Round 1 with a new update entry:

Netplay Bugfixes!!!

Yo, @Pikaspoop here!
We made some fixes to the OLDC in the context of netplay, and some of our map contributers also made minor bug fixes to their own maps (That I will not list because there are a lot).

So here's the main changes:
-The Hub will hide Cybergrind on net-games, and play a message when near it.
-Robotropolis Tunnels is more forgiving on Net-Play now, no longer will the whole server lose if one player runs out of time.
-The Robotropolis bomb timer sectors will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

can someone give me some help with the 2.2.12 and "button at the end" emblems in spleenik the game? (also if dashlilhog replies i just wanna say that it's a great map)

Okey i'm f*cking done >:(

Attachments

• srb20051.png
    srb20051.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 124
This years been really good but ive had some minor gripes when it comes to playing levels. specifically spleenik has that obscenely long cutscene at the beginning and end that is unskippable.

so remember that level in a previous level design collection that had custom springs? blossom breeze needs a better spring than the red one

One last complaint about this years OLDC, twilight forest runs TERRIBLY for some reason and I'm not sure why. even when I switch to software turn my render distance on everything to minimum its kind of ridiculous. other than that I have had so much fun with this years OLDC and am after every emblem as of writing this post.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back