• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
I'm working on a character called STSonic (SpamThok Sonic)
Features so far:
- No Super Sonic :( (It may change :D)
- Saturn inspired Hang sprites. (GIF below)
- SpamThok (to be added of course)
- Sonic Generations Classic Sonic sound effects.
- A combined HUD of S1, S2, and S3. (to be added)

Feel free to suggest! :)
View attachment 69231
Isn't there allready a character that can spam thok that's name goes by "ssn sonic" or something?

Hello y'all there is a new scripter on the team and i proudly present...Kirb the Korb!
Say something you humerus guy!

Jeez , we got a new really good scripter here but sadly he doesn't have an MB account , his name is Sonic Bloodshed , he did this:

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 91
Anyways , we've done the bounce thing you suggested and it was great!(thanks for giving a great idea , but thanks to Sonic Bloodshed , it became real) , we're planning on doing other things you suggested and Xmomentum support.

Anyways , we've done the bounce thing you suggested and it was great!(thanks for giving a great idea , but thanks to Sonic Bloodshed , it became real) , we're planning on doing other things you suggested and Xmomentum support.
Tell Sonic Bloodshed I said thanks! :) I didn't think something I fucking suggested would become real.

I know this is kinda off-topic but Tgf metal sonic is begging for the mod , he keeps messaging Glineo and beg for STSonic and Eggfake even though they're w.i.p , here's a proof(Tgf metal sonic's discord name is Huhso) , i just want to make sure that IF there's any beggars or any "beta tester" that only test it to play it , "i won't release it unless you stop asking and begging".
oh his discord name is huhso? damn he joined my discord server an he asked one of my members for a mod but he was fine with making it. here si the server if you would like to give him some choice words lol https://discord.gg/czZvwqra

Just watched the video and we might get inspiration for some sprites for STSonic.

Credit: DoMikoto

Yes. I'm still gathering ideas and finding a crew.
To start the year, I'm sending the beta here for everyone to test and give comments for improvements.
Technically, the mod is almost done.
I supposed you can, + I wish i can join but there's not more left. I was even exactly happy to do it, but i guess you guys have 2 scripters on the project

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back