• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Glineo

I'm working on a character called STSonic (SpamThok Sonic)
Features so far:
- No Super Sonic :( (It may change :D)
- Saturn inspired Hang sprites. (GIF below)
- SpamThok (to be added of course)
- Sonic Generations Classic Sonic sound effects.
- A combined HUD of S1, S2, and S3. (to be added)

Feel free to suggest! :)
srb20010.gif

So

Sonic with a spam thok and a different hang animation then

Daring today aren't we

It just needs more differentiating features, various mods already have a spam thok and features such as the HUD, generations sound effects, and Saturn riding animation are mostly aesthetic, it doesn't really bring anything new game play wise, you might have a hard time getting through the release system.

It just needs more differentiating features, various mods already have a spam thok and features such as the HUD, generations sound effects, and Saturn riding animation are mostly aesthetic, it doesn't really bring anything new game play wise, you might have a hard time getting through the release system.
I need a soundbyte that replaces the Spindash + Spinrelease sounds with the Gens. versions

ok but still. I'm still not used to hearing Sonic 3 sounds in a game like this.
well, if you played 2.1 (or is it 2.0?), in egg rock (one of the egg rock acts I think or just the SRB1 remake) it has the Sonic 3 Flying Battery mini boss and it uses sonic 3 sounds.

ok, this would be more unique if all the sprites where custom (or just edited, but in a way you can see the differences).
More custom sprites to be added!
Post automatically merged:

As of typing this message, I'm working on the HUD.

I'll add more custom unique sprites as possible and trying to add some abilities.

New edited sprites!
1. I used FSonic's head and tweaked it a little for the waiting animation.
Left: Vanilla
Right: STSonic

2. New Lives HUD icon.

srb20012.gif
srb20011.gif

HUD done!
Also, I changed the 'realname' from Sonic to You.

srb20013.gif
srb20014.gif

Guys, I decided to do a Spam-HomingThok which is basically the SpamThok with the locking.

Everyone! I need your help on making the Spam-HomingThok.

Last edited:
Tbh the new wait just became uglier, the angle of the spike is weird, and it being way too big compared to the others just makes it look "saggy" also, you using FSonic's head is not allowed, as you can see it's not reusable, therefore you cannot use anything from the mod without permission from Motoroach and GXP300.

Tbh the new wait just became uglier, the angle of the spike is weird, and it being way too big compared to the others just makes it look "saggy" also, you using FSonic's head is not allowed, as you can see it's not reusable, therefore you cannot use anything from the mod without permission from Motoroach and GXP300.
I'll change it. Thanks for informing!

I asked MotorRoach about it but, I'll still change it back to Vanilla...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back