Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting really long for the real version... it's still not out... and everybody still has v4.3...

Honestly Mystic, this is about the best thing you've ever made. I found a bug.

- Sometimes when i load up the game, the GFZCRACK is a REDWALL that breaks.

Also, what is Prismatic Angel for?

*Slaps dark* You shoud know that! Its a secreat level for sonic olny when he has all the emeralds. After that, i'ts *Shot*

You have to complete Second Quest unlockable three times on Very Hard, and after that jump on the house three times, you will be given a tirade by Red XVI, killed, and sent to Flame Rift Act 3 on Second Quest at Ultimate. *shot by Mystic's Morph-o-ray*

Naw, it's a place holder for the Mystic Temple that used to lead to the archives.

A bug:

I had used the SMS Gem Room to get 7 Emeralds as Metal Sonic. I then added Mystic Realm and MAPped to Mystic Realm Zone. I showed up as regular Sonic, and it seemed that I was stuck in a wall in the Egg Crystal arena. The Egg Crystal was glitching out, saying "My target has 0 health, so I'll die too!" and respawning over and over again, so fast that it was flooding the console.

Thats what happens when you use SMS to cheat. The gem room was supposed to kinda revive Coop mode, the way I used to play it all the time. But instead people use it as some kinda invincibility cheat to talk and play hide-and-seek all day long!

It did revive coop, but not in the good way.

Jurai_Madman said:
You have to complete Second Quest unlockable three times on Very Hard, and after that jump on the house three times, you will be given a tirade by Red XVI, killed, and sent to Flame Rift Act 3 on Second Quest at Ultimate. *shot by Mystic's Morph-o-ray*

Naw, it's a place holder for the Mystic Temple that used to lead to the archives.

Too bad you guys haven't found the other one in Act 2. I'm wondering if that will do anything, since it just appeared and Mystic made a new, little sitting place just for it. And Torgo, that is supposed to happen I think.

Re: Master Emerald

tailsmastermind said:
How do I get the master emerald. Is it just sonething to see?

There is no "master" emerald
It's just scenery.

O_o You just bumped a pretty old topic. :|

Re: Master Emerald

Chaos said:
tailsmastermind said:
How do I get the master emerald. Is it just sonething to see?

There is no "master" emerald
It's just scenery.

O_o You just bumped a pretty old topic. :|

The master emerald was uncollectable in mystic realm without a special pick up emerald soc.
The only way to get the master emerald is to find REDXVI having a picnic in Greenflower Zone 2. Oops! Went offtopic. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back