Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
eddy said:
Before I state my problem I would like to notify all the board users her that I'm a newbie in this section so if my post already has an answer or is a problem that only n00bs have, I'd like to ask that you forgive me.

Anyway, I can't get the chaos emeralds. Whenever I get an emerald token and are taken to the special stage, I'm greeted by a green area with 3 platforms and am asked to find 1 ring. After searching through the whole area I found no rings. Is this a common problem to the mod or do I need a seperate file?
-Cheers,
Eddy.

...how did you get an emerald token? You have to find the Mystic Shrines in the 2nd act of each level. Then you go through the secret act it unlocks, and get the emerald at the end. It's very well hidden, and the secret stages are really hard... (I can't even get past the Rainstorm Keep place...stupid crushers...).

Ah ok, I was running the game through multiplayer so it forced me through the demo zones. Anyway, the mod is amazing. Playing this gives me chills of natural sonic style.

You know what is not fair? Getting 74/75 Emblems and then not having a clue where the last Emblem is, and also not being able to battle the AGZ3 Eggman + the PAZ3 Eggman for he's out of the game. I'd advise you to fix the SOC + give a clue on where that last damned Emblem is.

mr44wc9.png

Then you really should be more specific when you say last emblem. =P Now I assume the emblem you're missing is in the Arena Zone as Sonic. That one should be easy to find. The only problem is getting there.

I finally played this mod in a decent PC, and it's great. My favourite levels were PAZ1, MRZ, And FRZ. The emblems were cleverly hidden, except MFZ ones, some of them were very lazily hidden. But still can't get Tails TVZ2 and PAZ2. Heh, PAZ, it's a spanish word. AMOR Y PAZ!
Anyway, great mod, it really adds what's missing from SRB2.

Hey, and talking about PAZ2, I got to the red springs, at the back, but after that, I have no clue how to get higher.

PAZ

The scripts for the temples in Second Quest do not exist.

Also, the Archive's special stages aren't in the right map section. The actual Special Stage 7 has a REDWALL sky and isn't even considered a Special Stage by SRB2, while the map that SRB2 thinks is Special Stage 1 is just a small map with DSZ textures that has no rings in it.

FuriousFox said:
The scripts for the temples in Second Quest do not exist.

Also, the Archive's special stages aren't in the right map section. The actual Special Stage 7 has a REDWALL sky and isn't even considered a Special Stage by SRB2, while the map that SRB2 thinks is Special Stage 1 is just a small map with DSZ textures that has no rings in it.

I reported the special stage error about 1/2 page(s) ago.

Me on the previous pages said:
Special Stage 7 in MR has it's Level Header missing.

LOLZ, WHEN ITS DONE!!

*shot by SMS with bazooka*

EDIT:

Why did this duble-post?

Sorry about the missspelling, butt Eye fil lakka n00b tuhdae.

I suggest that you add the match levels back, but replace the two that are already in SRB2 with Jade Valley an Zero Wing becase they got taken out.

i didn't like either of the two levels. it's good they brought midnight abyss back. I really liked Air haven but that got taken out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back