Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Tails, it's possible to fly into the finish in AGZ3 without having to push any buttons and you can climb into the finish with Knuckles. Basically Sonic is the only charcter that's forced to do AGZ3.

mikel93 said:
Sorry for the double post, but:

A house In JCZ act 2?

srb20012yv5.png

:eek: must find that house

How do I acsess Mudhole Karst Zone? It's portal is unreachable!
I tried climbing the wall with Knuckles, run truh it with Sonic and hmm... nothing with Tails!
I know where it is, just can't reach it.

Espyo said:
How do I acsess Mudhole Karst Zone? It's portal is unreachable!
I tried climbing the wall with Knuckles, run truh it with Sonic and hmm... nothing with Tails!
I know where it is, just can't reach it.

just like GCFreak said you need to be playing on Normal difficulty or higher. if you are playing on easy. No temples will be available in the game

New revision!

New in this version is a working 75-emblem reward (Although still not complete) and other minor changes.

Give it a shot, please.

The new temples aren't referencing the correct script.

The house in the new JCZ1 is too dark.

The bottom of the waterfall near the first floating ice blocks of MFZ2, which is over a pit, isn't marked as one.

I just got screenies! Read them from bottom to top.

If you start a Splitscreen game of MR, then load up a single player save without ending splitscreen, it will stay splitscreen, though the bottom will be black, and the level will end when I hit a destructible object.

srb20010.png

srb20009.png

srb20009.png

srb20008.png

srb20007.png

srb20006.png

srb20005.png

srb20004.png

srb20003.png

srb20002.png

srb20001.png

srb20000.png

Before I state my problem I would like to notify all the board users her that I'm a newbie in this section so if my post already has an answer or is a problem that only n00bs have, I'd like to ask that you forgive me.

Anyway, I can't get the chaos emeralds. Whenever I get an emerald token and are taken to the special stage, I'm greeted by a green area with 3 platforms and am asked to find 1 ring. After searching through the whole area I found no rings. Is this a common problem to the mod or do I need a seperate file?
-Cheers,
Eddy.

Wow, mystic. I'd expect double posting from newbies, but from you?(and no, the update thing doesn't matter. you could have deleted the post then reposted the whole message with the additional update information)

Anyways, I'm going to DL this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back