Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Master Emerald

Dash the Hedgehog said:
The master emerald was uncollectable in mystic realm without a special pick up emerald soc.
The only way to get the master emerald is to find REDXVI having a picnic in Greenflower Zone 2. Oops! Went offtopic. :oops:

Not master emerald, black emerald. (or eighth)

No, Its called the Master Emerald for a real odd reason. Some mods even make the master emerald show up with the Sonic 3 and Knuckles sprite. Okay, Back to the Mystic Realm 4.4 topic.

Super Sonic77 said:
Torgo said:
The speed shoes don’t play any music when you get the powerup.
I dont even think they work...i hit it and nothing happened.

You go faster. They just cut the speed shoe music from 1.09.4... which confuses me... :|

Super Sonic77 said:
Torgo said:

Did the music speed up like SRB2JTE? To see what powers you have go into first person, It will show sprites of what items you have.

Super SRB2 Shadow said:
OMG Mystic no matter what i do even on normal,hard,etc the ectivation thing is never there WHY IS THAT HAPPENING :evil: :eek: :( [/b]
Dont overuse those smilies please. : |

FSX said:
Super Sonic77 said:
Torgo said:

You go faster. They just cut the speed shoe music from 1.09.4... which confuses me... :|

I don't know why the speed shoes music doesn't play either. But I kinda like it that way.

I can't Believe I haven't posted here yet

This new version is good, I like to play in second quest, it's even MORE challenging!(is that spelt wrong?)

yesterday I got mad because we played through it 3 times since everytime we got to the last emerald someone would finish before I got the temple.

Black Zero said:
I can't Believe I haven't posted here yet

This new version is good, I like to play in second quest, it's even MORE challenging!(is that spelt wrong?)

yesterday I got mad because we played through it 3 times since everytime we got to the last emerald someone would finish before I got the temple.

I thought there was a Beta 7 when I first read this. I'm such an idiot. Mystic, are you even working on this?

World of Warcraft, curse you.

I mean, couldn't he have at least gotten some weird, sudden hankering to join every n00b netgame he can find? At least we'd know he's alive...

well it's his thing so I really shouldn't critisize him for that but seriously.WoW isn't that great.Who spends a whole month sitting in front of a screen without air,never moving,playing a game like that?I don't blame him for playing it.But he could atleast work on it about 1 hour a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back