Mizzy The Silverfish

[Open Assets] Mizzy The Silverfish v1.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Mizzhap

Complete Global Saturation
Mizzhap submitted a new resource:

Mizzy The Silverfish - Who needs speed when you have your own plane of existence?

The reality-hopping invertebrate, Mizzy The Silverfish comes to SRB2!

View attachment 75480
After having been manipulated by Dr. Eggman into fighting Sonic and Tails in Crazy Space Zone, Mizzy is ready to take her revenge on the Doctor!

Phase Shift
Press Spin to snap into another plane of existence, boosting forward and becoming invulnerable to enemies! Be careful though; this...

Read more about this resource...

Mizzhap updated Mizzy The Silverfish with a new update entry:

Hotfix v1.1

I had intended to upload this update earlier, sorry for the wait lol

Changelog is as follows:

-Fixed a bug in which Mizzy would be left in a rolling state after holding Spin and running out of rings; since she doesn't have rolling sprites she would just kinda slide on the floor in her standing sprite

-Changed Phase Shift sprites to be compatible with Multiplayer's color changing system

-Goalpost sprite added

Read the rest of this update entry...

very nice, but you're forced to restart here
srb20476.gif

very small update

This is probably the last update I'm gonna post for a while, since I'm gonna work on making Mizzy MUCH better in the next one and it'll take some time. This is just a tiny update to make her a little more fun to play.

For now though, I've changed her acceleration with Insta-Sprint to be more bearable, and double jumping no longer uses Rings. That's it.

fyi, every character has to have rolling sprites because every character is forced to enter a rolling state or however when they enter a forced rolling sector or a zoom tube

fyi, every character has to have rolling sprites because every character is forced to enter a rolling state or however when they enter a forced rolling sector or a zoom tube
Phase Shift uses the spinning flag, so those areas are entirely possible. I haven't had any issues with them.

Ability Overhaul

I know I said the previous update would be the last for a while, but I've managed to get so many improvements done with the abilities that I just had to release another version!

In this update, Mizzy doesn't use rings for her Phase Shift; rather, she has a Phase Gauge, acting similar to Sonic's Boost Gauge! The only difference is that rings and enemies won't recharge it (for now), but it will instead recharge in around 5 seconds at zero capacity!

The primary Phase Shift also acts more like...

srb20013.gif

Post automatically merged:

He is really bruh for coding

Me interesting who is made a code

Huh, I thought I'd fixed that double jump error. The hud on the other hand, I believe is messed up due to your resolution; I'll try to fix that. Although maybe provide some details on the problems you're experiencing rather than "He is really bruh for coding"? I'm not even a guy
View attachment 75606

He is really bruh for coding

Me interesting who is made a code

Huh, I thought I'd fixed that double jump error. The hud on the other hand, I believe is messed up due to your resolution; I'll try to fix that. Although maybe provide some details on the problems you're experiencing rather than "He is really bruh for coding"? I'm not even a guy
Oh... Sorry. Mizzhap.

Okay, I was too excited to throw up...

In that case, I apologize for my stupid behavior. I'm a little overreacting by accident (accidents hit you randomly).

Last edited:
I think you all shuld kinda stop replieing and a adding new versions every single hour.
Just let it exist without constant updates for around 5-10 weeks and its all good.

I think you all shuld kinda stop replieing and a adding new versions every single hour.
Just let it exist without constant updates for around 5-10 weeks and its all good.
I'll update it as much as I need to, they're not "constant" either.

They can do everything they want with their mod
Its theirs not yours youre not in charge of anything

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back