Metal Sonic 3.0

Metal Sonic 3.0 1.6

I believe in you bro go on ahead make everyone's dream come true. The dream of Metal Sonic mach 3.0 coming back to life he is already good but you can make it better so take your time and while we wait you have all of my and other people support also the sprite work is really good i can see the perfection and care of every sprite and there is more this is one of the very little amount of metal sonics that have different sprites like every one of them is good but yours is different it makes me want to beat the whole game with only mach 3.0 if i thought that cosmetal was good its because i didnt saw your mod yet but when i knew about it. It was simply amazing good job man
OHHH MY, thank yaaa, didn't know, but it encourages me, is not that hard to make some sprites, I hope I can post an update this month or the next, I'm a bit busy whit personal stuff and won't be good to make this take so long time to update, thx for the support!

OHHH MY, thank yaaa, didn't know, but it encourages me, is not that hard to make some sprites, I hope I can post an update this month or the next, I'm a bit busy whit personal stuff and won't be good to make this take so long time to update, thx for the support!
Thats cool and yes i understand every person have their own personal problems to take care so like i said take your time bro we can wait for me your mod is always going to be incredible and some wait doenst kill anyone so take your time and make this little robot be the best version of himself (as you can see i simply love metal sonic so this is an dream for me)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back