- Wall Dash was redone. Again.
- Holding Jump will dash you up and off the wall, not holding it will dash you down the wall.
- Now has proper burnt and electric death animations.
- MCTails has officially been added! I won't explain his entire moveset here, that's for the CSS screen and eventual overview edit to explain.
- here is also a CUSTOM tagteam for MCSonic and MCTails. Swap between the two via Toss Flag.
Apologies for the buggy release, I wound up losing motivation towards the end and just wanted to see it out.
But, here's the bugs fixed:
- MCTails will no longer retain MCSonic's to-be-redone victory pose upon swapping at end of level.
- You can no longer use Lasting Bond's functionality in multiplayer (The original check for this somehow failed, so I had to forcibly just make it not run any of the code.)
- You will no longer retain Spindash state after swapping, you will be forced back...
Hold Jump, the original update post covers this.I found a bug with MC Sonic. The Wall Dash ability is completely broken (not the kind of broken meaning op, I mean actually broken).
Instead of charging a spin dash on a wall like it's supposed to, it sends you straight downwards like the bounce. This is in the latest update, and happens when playing as MC Sonic alone and with the MC Sonic and MC Tails combo.