Max Control Pack

Max Control Pack 2.2a

It’s not a bug. It’s her own version of MCSonic’s Dash Mode as explained in SRB2 Mod Direct #3 & in her CSS description.

Last edited:
So I have a little question, is it normal if Sonic turns himself to the player and starts saying f word? I find it really weird bc it only happens when i use him and not anyone else :/ (oh and I don't use any other mods so I'm sure it's not from any other addons)

So I have a little question, is it normal if Sonic turns himself to the player and starts saying f word? I find it really weird bc it only happens when i use him and not anyone else :/ (oh and I don't use any other mods so I'm sure it's not from any other addons)
Ya thats an rare easter egg that can happen if sonic is idle

I was distracted doing my own thing when suddenly Sonic suddenly turned around and started saying stuff that freaked me out, something about how I'll burn in a hellfire or something? I guess it was a idle thing, I closed out because he wouldn't stop staring at me, freaky

I was distracted doing my own thing when suddenly Sonic suddenly turned around and started saying stuff that freaked me out, something about how I'll burn in a hellfire or something? I guess it was a idle thing, I closed out because he wouldn't stop staring at me, freaky

lol got spooked by an easter egg

It's a reference to an injoke between me, Chezi, and BlueBlur, where we made a bootleg version of Dreamcast Sonic with about the same sprite quality, 1 single sprite, and every single sound was a quote from JonTron about hellfire.
This was made to fool a beggar.

It's a reference to an injoke between me, Chezi, and BlueBlur, where we made a bootleg version of Dreamcast Sonic with about the same sprite quality, 1 single sprite, and every single sound was a quote from JonTron about hellfire.
This was made to fool a beggar.

You absolute trolls

Mad respect

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back