Max Control Pack

Max Control Pack 2.2a

I remember being annoyed that just holding spin made sonic walldash down, and to walldash up, jump also had to be held, until it was reverted so sonic only walldashed upwards again

How I Can Delete Than Peelout Model BC i Want to add other MC Sonic Models But The 2 Peelout Models Combine
1674458075173.png

1674458227931.png

All further updates are cancelled, I've chosen to leave the SRB2 Community beyond certain private circles entirely for personal reasons, and I figured I'd stop anyone from getting hyped for something that is being abandoned.

Please understand that I would rather not disclose the reasons, for they are very personal and would end up causing more issues than needed, and please understand that this is my choice. Do not attempt to convince me otherwise.

I've also already given all MRCE responsibilities I had to Xian, and any other SRB2 projects of mine are also cancelled or will no longer be given any support.

I give full permission for anyone to perform maintenance updates to any mod I have released should it be needed.

Farewell.

All further updates are cancelled, I've chosen to leave the SRB2 Community beyond certain private circles entirely for personal reasons, and I figured I'd stop anyone from getting hyped for something that is being abandoned.

Please understand that I would rather not disclose the reasons, for they are very personal and would end up causing more issues than needed, and please understand that this is my choice. Do not attempt to convince me otherwise.

I've also already given all MRCE responsibilities I had to Xian, and any other SRB2 projects of mine are also cancelled or will no longer be given any support.

I give full permission for anyone to perform maintenance updates to any mod I have released should it be needed.

Farewell.
As you might have been able to tell by the shift of ownership, there's been a slight change of plans. I've been close friends with Inferno for a while now, and I can confirm that he's not going to be coming back. He did, however, give me a message to deliver on this topic...
1677678346418-png.86057

TL;DR as I've played a big part in the development of this mod in the past, Inferno has entrusted me with updating and maintaining Max Control pack. This doesn't apply to anything else Inferno has made, and those are still to remain within public domain.

As new project lead, I'll just let you all know right off the bat that I'm fully aware that the [reusable] tag means I technically cannot stop anyone from making modifications, but I would like to request that everyone please not host with or distribute modified builds. Please understand this isn't just for me, but for Inferno as well.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer for the future of this mod!

Attachments

• 1677678346418.png
    1677678346418.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 6,979
SuperPhanto updated Max Control Pack with a new update entry:

An important message...

Inferno made a statement in the discussion thread, and I've already said this there, but I'll reiterate this for anyone who doesn't look there as much

Please understand that I would rather not disclose the reasons, for they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: I did not realize this would effectively post the announcement twice here. Sorry!

Uh, SuperPhanto, I found a bug with the Lasting Bond character combo relating to Super/Hyper forms.
srb20000.png
srb20001.png

Yeah, if you switch characters, the Super color will remain on the partner, in the last frame of it's glowing effect before swapping. If you can fix this, that'd be appreciated.

Incidentally, I like the new Chaotix-inspired super run the Paper Peelout mod has. Do you think you can apply it to MC Sonic, as well? It could be a separate download for people who don't like it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back