Resource icon

[Open Assets] Many Minor Tweaks 6.4.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
In the latest version, bouncing on the surface of water is not possible when the mod is loaded, even when the Run on Water feature is disabled. (Green Sonic is with MMT, blue Sonic is without)
srb21649.gif
srb21650.gif
 
I genuinely can't use the latest version whatsoever. Within 5 seconds of opening the menu, it always crashes the entire app hard enough to require Task Manager. Something about accessing a portion of memory it shouldn't.
 
In the latest version, bouncing on the surface of water is not possible when the mod is loaded, even when the Run on Water feature is disabled. (Green Sonic is with MMT, blue Sonic is without)
View attachment 186585View attachment 186586
I looked into this, this isn't caused by the Run on Water setting, this is actually caused by "Remove Roll Lock" being set to "At all times". I'm... honestly unsure how to fix this, but for now, changing that to "Only after jumping" or off will fix this.
 
Hi there! I have a bug to report. When Super Button is enabled, Super Sonic's colors don't work in the NiGHTS stages. It's fine during regular gameplay, this bug only happens in the NiGHTS stages. This can be observed by entering a NiGHTS stage with the Super Button enabled to any option. Sonic's colors will properly alternate colors for half of a second and then freeze on a single shade of yellow. Disabling Super Button restores the intended color cycle behavior.
Edit: Sometimes it just freezes on blue as well.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone else had an issue using this with N64 Mario Bros where after beating a stage, the next one will have Mario bugging out when jumping, side jumping, and he can't kick in the air? It looks funny, but I'm guessing this isn't supposed to normally happen, and the weird thing is that it happens even when I set everything to off or default. I added the error message I got too just in case
 

Attachments

  • srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 17
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 18
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
  • srb20007.png
    srb20007.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 19

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top