[Open Assets] Mai Sakurajima joins in SRB2Kart! [OUTDATED]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SaffRox7650

Namco-Obsessed Weeb
For more characters from me and the latest version of this character, check this pack out!

Mai Sakurajima from "Senpai Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai" (Trust me, the anime is wildly different from what you're currently thinking of right now) joins in SRB2Kart!

She has the speed of 6 and a weight of 7, her preferred colors are either jet or navy, this is currently my first character made for SRB2Kart, as for my next one, you either have to be a genius or absolutely insane to guess it!

1607906785158.png

Attachments

• characterselectmai.gif
    characterselectmai.gif
    1 MB · Views: 531
  • maisakurajimagameplay1.gif
    maisakurajimagameplay1.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 277
  • maisakurajimagameplay2.gif
    maisakurajimagameplay2.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 225
  • KC_maisakurajima-V1.pk3
    414.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I have a bit of issue with the art style you went with for Mai (In my opinion, her eyes kind of look...uncanny? I believe this was a style choice, but she feels more...cartoon-ish in my opinion?

The shading seems rather off in the sprites, too.

Either way, glad to see Mai Sakurajima in SRB2K!

I have a bit of issue with the art style you went with for Mai (In my opinion, her eyes kind of look...uncanny? I believe this was a style choice, but she feels more...cartoon-ish in my opinion?

The shading seems rather off in the sprites, too.

Either way, glad to see Mai Sakurajima in SRB2K!

Thanks for the feedback! For the artstyle, I just full on went for a more cartoon style rather than a more anime style, most likely because I'd just die at the thought of trying to make an anime style and proportional character in the kart, as for the shading, I'll try to think of what may have made it look a bit off, maybe a V2 might come someday

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back