• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Magma Circuit Pack

Good idea?

• Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOPOSTFORYOU
The reason for this post has been destroyed. Have a nice day.
See below for details.

This post originally contained information about a Magma Circuit Pack with music, but since that idea's been scrapped, there is no reason for the post to exist. It's better that no one know about it at a casual glance.... The only people who'll know are people like you who like looking at tiny text.

BLARG MMKAY
Oh uh I'll try to make a new "level" too.
Mountain Circuit Zone!
YAY!

EDIT: DARNIT UNBLOCK SAVING MAP70!!!!!! I CAN'T MAKE A NEW MAP BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME CHANGE THAT ONE MAP! IF YOU MUST, PM ME WITH IT.

Allthoug, think of it. If music Wads are illigal, why didn't Naruto mod, and hyrule castle get locked My guess is because they're rips. Also, If all the sonic music is coppyrighted, then what about the adventure example that is actualy in the game.

Do you know that room with the ice? You should make it change depending on which level you are in.

Chaos said:
Do you know that room with the ice? You should make it change depending on which level you are in.

...What? The...the...ice room? There is no ice room in any of the other maps! It's different in each of them! What are you talking about?

Ug. This project is really starting to tick me off. You guys are essentially pulling an S_SKIN edit on me. MAP74 had lotsa redwall. Just pull down the console. The in cavern level I completely lost my sense of distance. And in the Ice circut I was going faster on the Ice than the real track. My only props is for the Blackish one. You depend on the track, which is bad for thokkers. However, that jump was a bit of a stretch.....

That's the point for both of them. In Icey Circuit you go faster off track but the check points are on it. And for map74 where's the red wall? Also the jump is really just to get you to fall in the lava and slow you down.

BlueZero4 said:
Ug. This project is really starting to tick me off. You guys are essentially pulling an S_SKIN edit on me. MAP74 had lotsa redwall. Just pull down the console. The in cavern level I completely lost my sense of distance. And in the Ice circut I was going faster on the Ice than the real track. My only props is for the Blackish one. You depend on the track, which is bad for thokkers. However, that jump was a bit of a stretch.....

I didn't intend it to work out like this, you know.... It just kinda happened.

It is different in each level. If you want it changed to...I don't know, a slippery ice bridge, let us know.
A thin slippery ice bridge.
Me likey!

I mean like in the lava one, it could be a room with cracks in the floor where fireballs jump from. In the castle one, Thwomps could be in there. A set of bridges would work nice of the green grassy one.

Well I noticed that I have'nt done any updates for awile but I can see your point Chaos. This'll be the last update of the Elemental Circuit Pack unless there's any bugs in it then I'll fix them. Now here's the update. http://www.sendspace.com/file/v44cj0

I'm going to start a level pack with different levels for each map and no texture changing.

I spranged my right wrist so my grammer might not be too good right now and I might not be able to finish one of the maps for the new level pack this week.

Edit: For a bridge thing I have no idea how to put a floating platform over water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back