• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Magma Circuit Pack

Good idea?

• Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're aloud to use game rips, and you want the music to be more bad futury, My music suggestion is the japanese version of Palmtree panic 'B' mix, from Sonic CD. It's pretty cool.

Chao Freak 1 said:
If you're aloud to use game rips, and you want the music to be more bad futury, My music suggestion is the japanese version of Palmtree panic 'B' mix, from Sonic CD. It's pretty cool.

Well, you could add music, and that would be pwnsome. However....
XWE is not Magma's friend. XWE hates Magma. Magma hates XWE. Magma hates lump editors. Magma cannot and will not ever add custom textures or music for fear of exploding Magma's computer.

Don't worry. Next time I go to cheese's house, I will Force him to add the music! Ya' here that cheese? He says it would be pwnsome!!! Please do it!!!!
You wouldn't do it fore me, but will you do it fore the project? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Chao Freak 1 said:
Don't worry. Next time I go to cheese's house, I will Force him to add the music! Ya' here that cheese? He says it would be pwnsome!!! Please do it!!!!
You wouldn't do it fore me, but will you do it fore the project? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Lol. Don't harm him too much, please. He has the Cheese Mart to think of, too, as well as his own mod. And make sure he knows how to use XWE or something beforehandMAGMAHATESXWEANDALLLUMPEDITORS
Sorry.

It's new from cheese mart again! Although I just packed all my new maps into a zip. Here they are.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kc5dyg

It has Sandy Circuit Zone, Magma Circuit Zone, and Azure Circuit Zone.

The bridge has fallen down so you have to thok over the lava.

Oh and Chao Freak I'm not adding any music to this. I like the music that's already on it.

Edit: Why don't you put this link up there. You don't have one right now.

I lol this. They're all the same map with different textures and challenges. Very well. I shall commence on Poisoned Circuit Zone and Mystic Circuit Zone. Maybe Maps 73 and 75, okay? You (Cheese) can use 74 and 76, if you don't mind. If you already are, then I'll change mine somehow.
Oh, and nice job on Sandy Circuit Zone.
EDIT: I'd also reccomend putting a batch file in there. It's only one file, I know, but it might help peoples. Besides, it's not that hard. I could even make it.

Cheese, I think you're right about the music with magma circuit, but azure atleast needs something new. That song boars me.
Here are my music ideas. They're all rips from Sonic CD japanese version.
Azure circuit
"Palmtree panic present"
Sandy circuit
"Colision chaos Good future mix"
Why don't you make two of them. One with music, and one without. What do you think magma?
P.S. I think my idea for sandy circuit sounds like monkey ball music. That's such a fun game. UNTILL THEY KILLED IT WITH THAT HIDEOUS STORY MODE!!! Annyways back on topic. Sorry.
I can give you the mp3's If you decide to. How about a Mini pole. "New music or old music?"

I think the maps should be developed separately. Azure Circuit should NOT have such broken paths if it's a Good Future, and Sandy Circuit, well, you can just Thok over the quicksand for a shortcut.

Boinciel said:
I think the maps should be developed separately. Azure Circuit should NOT have such broken paths if it's a Good Future, and Sandy Circuit, well, you can just Thok over the quicksand for a shortcut.

You're right for Azure Circuit but I don't really get what you mean for Sandy Circuit.

Cheese said:
Boinciel said:

You're right for Azure Circuit but I don't really get what you mean for Sandy Circuit.

Where the bridge is gone, you can turn left and just Thok over the quicksand for a shortcut because there's no checkpoint on the main path that forces you to go there. I suggest putting one there in Sandy Circuit, but not the other maps.
.|
.|
.|_
__]<-- Put a checkpoint right in the middle here in Sandy Circuit alone. We want to give Tails and Knuckles users a chance in the other maps, right?

Hey Cheese, How about I do a minni pole. If people want new music, will you put it in?

Also I'll be gone for a while on vacation, so I won't be on for a while.

Wow. This pack is pretty much running autonymously of me. Gives me more time to work on Mystic Circuit Zone. Please, Cheese, don't work on a map with special-stage textures. That's a special stage I'm gonna work on. I want to see if an idea of mine works. Heh heh heh....
...And what do you mean the music for Azure Circuit is boring? It's classic Sonic Zone1 music.... Bah. You kids these days. I'll look up alternate music, but that's probably the best I could come up with. And I don't know how to add custom music, sorry.

EDIT: To those of you who are asking for actually different maps, yes, I am making those. To be honest...this wasn't my original intent. However, it will work nicely with what I'm gonna create soon....

What zone is the azure music in again? Also, Cheese, A suggestion for Toxic circuit!! Do you think you could make it darker, and have darker textures? It's just too THZish. Also I suggest green toxic goo, and popsibly have it glow. That would be cool.

Edit: Hehe. Cheese just came over, and told me that it was green hill music. I was talking about in the first azure song. Sorry.

It's new from Cheese Mart! It has a few bug fixes and the new Volcanic Cavern Zone! Also I tweeked it a little so Azure Circuit Has less broken up paths, and new music! There's also a little tweeks in the others too.

Heres the link it has all the levels and the level pack.
I was lazy and just put them all in a zip.

Ack no wrong link i'll post one right here in a sec.

Edit: Here's the better link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/eed7k2

Edit 2: There's the whole pack and a new level called Mystic Temple Zone. Here's the link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/hr9a5l

Mystic Temple Zone is ***** (five stars) difficulty.

By the way why don't you change the poll into something that says......
Which do you link better?
Magma Circuit Zone
Azure Circuit Zone
Sandy Circuit Zone
Toxic Circuit Zone
Volcanic Cavern Zone
Mystic Temple Zone

That way we'd know what people like best.

I GAVE UP YAY
Nice job with the Temple Zone. I love it. In fact, I'm probably gonna go host a server with this stuff right now. Lol.

Oh by the way magma if you want to do this the easy way just go to the edit thing at the top of the window, open it, do find and replace, and then do the textures and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back