• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Magma Circuit Pack

Good idea?

• Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese said:
Oh by the way magma if you want to do this the easy way just go to the edit thing at the top of the window, open it, do find and replace, and then do the textures and stuff.

No wonder you could put out this stuff so fast.... Oh, and I gave up making that special stage for this pack. It glitched horribly. YAY
First post edited, and I can't change the poll now for some reason.

Well i'll do the special stage textures. Oh by the way for the Mystic Temple Zone it was supposed to have a bright color map of white around it. I think i'll make one underwater after the one with special stage textures.

Wow. Mmkay, how about calling it Special Stage Zone or something, and after that, Aquatic Ruins Zone? We can use those cool temple textures! Yay!

Hey. Does annyone know the Green color map thing? Also Cheese doesn't know how to add music. THAT LIAR!!!!!! He doesn't know what to name the lump, or something. But if annyone knows the green color map number thing, I have a realy cool Idea for Toxic circuit zone. You'll see.

I know how to add music now.
>.>
<.<
What did I just say?
Oh lord.
Anyways, when Cheese releases a new one, there'll be some custom music added (So Cheese, don't work on a new one until I update it), so if you have any suggestions for music from Sonic 2-3&K or...well, let's see...Sonic Battle, Sonic Rush, Sonic Nextgen, Sonic Adventure 2 (Lost my Sonic Adventure soundtrack...wah), Sonic R or Sonic Riders. I think that's it.

You know, music from basically every Sonic game can be found at FastFeet Media. And I mean every official game. All versions. So, if I were you, I'd just put in whatever everyone wanted.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I'll make a cool new re-color for the level.

Have I just spawned the Sonic.plr for level WADders?
And as for Sonic CD music...
>.>
<.<
What levels? Namesplz.

EDIT: FastFeet Media? Holy Tails Doll, that's a lot of stuff.

Well, The names of the levels are what the mp3 name is to, so I have Magma_circuit.mp3 and stuff. If it's different, then it's
Magma circuit---- Waky wotkbench bad future
Azure circuit---- Colision chaos good future
Sandy circuit---- Tidal Tempast Bad future
Toxic circuit---- Metalic madness present
Hope that helps!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Hey. Does annyone know the Green color map thing? Also Cheese doesn't know how to add music. THAT LIAR!!!!!! He doesn't know what to name the lump, or something. But if annyone knows the green color map number thing, I have a realy cool Idea for Toxic circuit zone. You'll see.

Look I just looked at the music tutorial on the wiki and you name the lump OMAPxxM and the xx is the map number. All I need to figure out is how to import it.

Oh and could you stop bothering me about putting music into these levels if you want it why don't you do it yourself.

Cheese said:
Chao Freak 1 said:

Look I just looked at the music tutorial on the wiki and you name the lump OMAPxxM and the xx is the map number. All I need to figure out is how to import it.

Oh and could you stop bothering me about putting music into these levels if you want it why don't you do it yourself.

Uh, I'm doing it...I know how to know. I'd post my work, but
1. It's in MP3 format (I don't care aboot the filesize)
2. A musicwad topic recently got locked. I don't want that to happen here.

And I'll check out that music and maybe put it in.
...And if you disagree, Cheese, this is just to test my skillz.

EDIT: Mmkay, here's a response to teh musics suggestion:
Well, most of those are...a tad off. I'll rework this and get back to you. Lol. BTW, it'll end up in OGG format, so don't worry aboot that.

EDIT2: Which game do you want music most from?

1. Sonic CD (It'll be hard to get music to match, but if the people want....)
2. Sonic Nextgen
3. Sonic 1-3&K
4. Sonic X-Treme (My default choice because of Magmatropolis, mostly)

Cheese said:

Because, As you well know I'm running a Mac OS X, and they do not make XWE for it. Also I don't want to pay for a windows emulator. You won't even wad music for my levels, and since now I know how, Next time I go over, I can WAD it. Unless you can find a MAC XWE, or I do it over at your house, I won't stop bugging you.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Cheese said:

Because, As you well know I'm running a Mac OS X, and they do not make XWE for it. Also I don't want to pay for a windows emulator. You won't even wad music for my levels, and since now I know how, Next time I go over, I can WAD it. Unless you can find a MAC XWE, or I do it over at your house, I won't stop bugging you.

Jeez. If you want music that badly, you could ask me or someone else.... If he wants you to stop pestering him, then stop.

I'm sorry. If you do wad the music for me,I'll make a Grassy circuit, and Icey circuit for you. Of course, that is if Cheese doesn't do it first. Anyway, If you do it thanks! :mrgreen:

Chao Freak 1 said:
I'm sorry. If you do wad the music for me,I'll make a Grassy circuit, and Icey circuit for you. Of course, that is if Cheese doesn't do it first. Anyway, If you do it thanks! :mrgreen:

Well, Sonic CD music isn't the greatest fit, so tell me which of the above (See previous post) you want in the game. And we already have a Grassy Circuit (Technically Azure Circuit), but an Icy Glacier Circuit would be nice.
REMEMBER, DON'T EDIT UNTILL I UPDATE TEH MUSICS AFTER CHEESE'S LATEST!!1!1

OK. I've only heard sonic CD, and the classic sonic choices there, so I suggest The classic sonic songs, but if I'd be aloud to use other video game rips, I could really get some great music. Everyone that knows about this game (That's not very many) will think that I'm crazy, but I found some great song rips from the game Pop'n Music. Allot of the Pop'n songs have also made it into DDR. But since I've never heard Sonic X-treme, I would really like that. Oh I don't know. I'm good with anything, except the music that is already in SRB2. I'm also going to do a complete new Toxic circuit, though I'm still going to use the same map. It'll be cool.

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK. I've only heard sonic CD, and the classic sonic choices there, so I suggest The classic sonic songs, but if I'd be aloud to use other video game rips, I could really get some great music. Everyone that knows about this game (That's not very many) will think that I'm crazy, but I found some great song rips from the game Pop'n Music. Allot of the Pop'n songs have also made it into DDR. But since I've never heard Sonic X-treme, I would really like that. Oh I don't know. I'm good with anything, except the music that is already in SRB2. I'm also going to do a complete new Toxic circuit, though I'm still going to use the same map. It'll be cool.

Pop'n Music...? If you want to hear some alternate Sonic tunes, simply check out ... page 5, where somebody posted something along the lines of FastFeet Media. Sorry, I forgot who....
Also
GRAWRG DON'T EDIT UNTIL RELEASE AFTER NEXT

Chao Freak 1 said:
Don't worry. I wont.

...Thank you....
Wow, the last page was almost entirely a conversation between us. It feels quiet now, and I'm not freaking kidding. It feels quiet in a message forum.
Something's wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back