• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Magma Circuit Pack

Good idea?

• Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, In the Icey circuit, a few of the checkpoints are busted. and you can take a HUGE short cut right here:

srb20011.png

srb200010.png

srb20012.png

See? You need to fix the checkpoints and get rid of that shortcut.

They're all basically the same course...just altered slightly. It makes people choose a favourite and never go back to the others.

The course itself isn't bad...a lot of the circuits could stand to have a lot more rings due to the fact that you can die easily without them, especially if someone has an attraction shield. Also, cutting corners can lead to checkpoint brokenness. Otherwise, not that bad.

WAD master said:
See? You need to fix the checkpoints and get rid of that shortcut.

Sorry the only thing I'm updating on the Elemental Pack is the original. I'm working on a new map now. I PM'd the new map to Magma to get the star posts to work but I haven't gotten an answer yet.

Edit: I got the starposts to work and added a thok barrier to my level but I'm still touching it up.

Due to complications beyond my control...kinda...I'm handing this project over to Cheese. Got too much on my mind right now. Sorry about that.

Cheese, do whatever you want with this. You may want to edit your first post with the new stuffs. I'll change mine.

Yes well this project is kind've dead. I'll post the download link if you'd like the starting of the next project (I can't right now because SendSpace isn't working for me currently).

I may start this project up awile from now, but most likely I won't.

Yes well I do to. I haven't exactly been making levels for very long (although I've been finding DoomBuilder and XWE errors for a long time). :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back