Resource icon

[Open Assets] LauncherBlast2 reBoot

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It used to work perfectly, but now I'm completely unable to use it : /
I tried re-installing it twice already and that did nothing.
fGh8mmtiTj.png

When I try launching this, it gives me this error. I have reinstalling multiple times before, and it has never worked.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 225403.png

When I try to click "play", it says that a certain mod isn't available or whatever, although it's in both the launcher and the folder where I got it from. How do I fix this?

Also, is there still an addon limit when using the launcher?(Even though it seems like it should)
Also, if there is, what is the limit in this/normal play?
Post automatically merged:

When I try to click "play", it says that a certain mod isn't available or whatever, although it's in both the launcher and the folder where I got it from. How do I fix this?

Also, is there still an addon limit when using the launcher?(Even though it seems like it should)
Also, if there is, what is the limit in this/normal play?
Nevermind, fixed it.
The original limit is 14.
The launcher's limit either was lifted or was raised, as it's more than 14.

Last edited:
Whenever I try to start up 2.2.9 on this launcher, it tells me that srb2.pk3 (the one from 2.2.8, or earlier) is missing!

I'm trying to install the launcher on Chrome OS but it keeps saying the python commands don't exist.

for some reason thir is an error it gives me an error i carn't read it beacuse it closes as soon as the error poped up
Post automatically merged:

this is the error
pls reaply and tell me how to solve the error

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-02 225403.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 225403.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 138
I have a problem.
When i try to open the exe it opens cmd and then gives me this error and then closes.
Nothing happens after that and i cant fix it.
Do i need to download something or what?
image_2023-06-15_122645259.png

This works so much better than Nyoom Launcher for Kart but I need to add .kart files to my lists manually. Can you make it recognize .kart files or even make a version better suited for kart?

This works so much better than Nyoom Launcher for Kart but I need to add .kart files to my lists manually. Can you make it recognize .kart files or even make a version better suited for kart?
iirc this was only designed for vanilla, and the creator hasn't really been interacting here.
woah hey, i just checked and its also open assets! you can probably edit it for kart if its open assets :grin:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back