Y'know, this needs to be more popular. Maybe if the developer of the mod updated it to work with Battle once again...

Please?
Post automatically merged:

The mod is great but I can't get past the first boss since I don't have an ability to copy.
The stars that the lasers drop can be spat back at Baldy McNosehair.
They also give Fireball when copied.

Ayo since Gun Kirby is kinda official in forgotten land as Ranger Kirby? Should Gun Kirby be changed to Ranger?
Leaving aside the fact that Ranger Kirby was officially confirmed to be a thing just mere hours ago, you do realize that the Gun ability here is more of a joke/meme ability, yeah?
Personally I don't really see a reason to change it, mainly because... Well, if we're going the "consider it seriously" route, this is a more classic Kirby, I don't think suddenly injecting a Modern ability fits in too well.
Also, we already have a Cowboy Kirby thanks to Kirby's Adventure and Super Star Ultra. If they wanted to go with a gun ability, they already had a better base than this new one by now.
I apologize if my comment comes off as rude or condescending, it's not my intention!

What are the permissions for using the scripts, I edited the ability table to make the 6 main chars give the secret abilities (except legacy and crash) and I was wondering if I can share it or does that goes against your permissions, or I can send it to you, just don't wanna do anything bad. :P

Also is there a number for the starship form or a way to make it a copy ability I tried but couldn't find anything and I no nothing of scripting bc I am marble brain.

Last edited:
So, no matter what I try, the game won't allow me to access the ability roulette for Kirby while using the battle mod. Could I get any help, please?
EDIT 1: Just to be clear, I always get a warning for Kirby whenever I activate the battlemod first which said warning disables the ability. If I activate the Kirby addon first, the battlemod gets loaded with a warning. And finally, if I enter multiplayer and use either of the addons, I don't get any warnings from either addons but Kirby still can't use roulette.
EDIT 2: Decided to read the whole of discussion and saw that the fix for this is still in development. Can't wait to be able to use it

Last edited:
to be honest you need to update this again can you add the kirby dance star rod air ride machines smash copy ability warp star green greens as a level king dedede boss fight meta knight boss fight kracko boss fight marx boss fight a kirby hud whispy woods boss fight a kirby star allies menu plus a freaking hub to get copy abiltys? (if you can do it!)

to be honest you need to update this again can you add the kirby dance star rod air ride machines smash copy ability warp star green greens as a level king dedede boss fight meta knight boss fight kracko boss fight marx boss fight a kirby hud whispy woods boss fight a kirby star allies menu plus a freaking hub to get copy abiltys? (if you can do it!)
Alright buddy, calm down. Go take a look at the rules and you'll see that there's a rule stating not to ask things of mod creators

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back