WOW! This addon is pretty much a name *everyone* should know! Just one small issue. You can't spit out your ability without taking damage, so could you please add a button for that? Like Custom 3? It would be much appreciated.
Did you miss the part in the description where it was stated that Copy abilities can be discarded by pressing toss flag.

is there a way to have a swallowed custom enemy trigger the ability roulette by itself? I'm making a slot machine enemy and I want to give it that as the result.

is there a way to have a swallowed custom enemy trigger the ability roulette by itself? I'm making a slot machine enemy and I want to give it that as the result.
Try setting player.kvars.rouletteability to -1 using Lua whenever Kirby swallows the enemy.

Would it be possible to make a version that doesn't change the tutorial map?

@Nameless_coyote
It's great and I love it but I can't find the custom 2 button because I'm on an Android phone, if you'd be nice to tell I can now *C O N S U M E* robots f o r e v e r

I'm on Android so here's how you can find custom 2!!!!
Go to the settings, to the mobile controls, and look around until you find a thing where you can edit your buttons.
You can see that you can move around your basic already-there buttons, but you can also add buttons.
Press the thing where you can add buttons, and scroll down until custom 2 appears.
Add it to your layout and move it to where you want it.
and now you have a custom 2!!!!

i definitely did not make this post without a reference

Last edited:
Sorry if I accidentally typed in many of those but is there an easy way?
n a h
also edit your previous post to remove the extra posts
Post automatically merged:

you haven't come across this option before?
Screenshot_20231115-201713.png

@JunioCD thanks but no I haven't came across that option before maybe because I'm in the newer version

@JunioCD how do I get that option?
[

@JunioCD never mind I came across it now thank you so much for telling me! So now in the frozen hill zone I can now C O N S U M E Amy too! *I was able to unlock her*

Last edited:
@JunioCD thanks but no I haven't came across that option before maybe because I'm in the newer version

@JunioCD how do I get that option?
[

@JunioCD never mind I came across it now thank you so much for telling me! So now in the frozen hill zone I can now C O N S U M E Amy too! *I was able to unlock her*
wait what you can eat the amy npc?!1?1?1???!!?
(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)

ule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
Pleas update kirby form Kirby and The Forgotten Land

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back