Kekcroc (NOT A MEME MOD)

Kekcroc (NOT A MEME MOD)

Micro

sonic heroes is a good game
KEXTRAB0.png

Yep, it's him.

srb20043.gif

He can glide, climb, and use his trusty plungers to attack.

Model made by me.

Attachments

• C_Kekcroc_v1.2.pk3
    333.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

MellowJacket

The unreliable judge
Judge
Considering Micro was sent to rejected submissions, partially for being an edit of someone elses model, I feel I should check. Did you make the model for this character yourself or did you take it from somewhere else? And if so, what is the source?

I don't really have anything against this character, and if the model is your own creation I'd be pretty happy to release it. But I should definitely check at this point.

Micro

Considering Micro was sent to rejected submissions, partially for being an edit of someone elses model, I feel I should check. Did you make the model for this character yourself or did you take it from somewhere else? And if so, what is the source?

I don't really have anything against this character, and if the model is your own creation I'd be pretty happy to release it. But I should definitely check at this point.
Mellow, I made this model in Blender. And yes, I did make this myself.

MellowJacket

The unreliable judge
Judge
Alright, with that confirmation I'll move this into releases then!

Normally I'd remove the posts that were made in submissions when moving a thread to releases, but in this case I think it's important to have this discussion visible so there's no confusion about this.

Daviroll_Limit

known as MM2Wood in-game
ok guys, here's the thing to know:
"why does this character seem strange?"
well, it's because it comes from screenshots of a "disappeared" and rather obscure Sega Genesis game with the exact same name.
there's various evidence that the game exists, but it is not known whether it is true or not

Rafael44642

Nice, a geometrically shaped birdo that i didn't hear about apparently. I was kinda sad that he didn't have extra sprites :( Oh well, the character at least is identical to the cover of the lost game about him :)

Micro

Added XMomentum support, and changed the file type to PK3

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Made a hotfix. now the XMomentum animation works

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)