[KART] Inkling Girl on Sports Bike (Inside Drift)

[Open Assets] [KART] Inkling Girl on Sports Bike (Inside Drift)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

minenice

haha squid go nyrrrmmm
It's a bike Blitz! This woomy decided to stray from the norm and get a hold of a sports bike!

attachment.php

Being on a bike, this inkling handles differently from karts. Thanks to inside / hang-on style drifting, she can take lines much tighter than most racers, at the cost of some maneuverability.

Stats: 5 Speed, 2 Weight

Sounds ripped from Splatoon 2.

Updates-
  • v1.1: added a delay to the inside drift, similar to Mario Kart 8. This reduces the effectiveness of the effect on low friction surfaces such as ice.

(I will be releasing a general-purpose bike template and inside drifting lua separately, on the Kart Krew Discord server.)

Attachments

• kart0003.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,118
  • kart0006.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,742
  • kart0005.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,657
  • ikamachposter.jpg
    ikamachposter.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 10,520
  • KCL_InklingGirl_B-v1.pk3
    367.9 KB · Views: 561
  • KCL_InklingGirl_B-v1.1.pk3
    368 KB · Views: 1,315
Last edited:
It's definitely interesting to actually use an inside-drift bike in this game engine. A bit weird at first, but mastering it might lead to big things! Also, I like the art you made!

Initial D:Woomy stage

Edit:can you make a KC version,because KCL makes the game unable to play

Last edited:
Nice sprites!! im working on a motorcycle character too. How do i add the inside drift to it?

Hi. Just wanted to say said update on inward drift appears to have no effect on ice levels. Are we to believe there's no way around this? Also it definitely feels more like mkwii's inside drift than mk8 (As opposed to funky kong's creator version)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back