This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Yare yare daze...
BBeZeZN.png

Jotaro Kujo makes his way into SRB2K(again)! Jotaro has a speed of 8 and a weight of 4, meaning he's fast and precise, just like his stand!

Jotaro's prefcolor is artichoke, based on his anime color scheme, but he's also designed to work with dusk if you're more of a manga type of person.

In the zip file are two versions of the character. One with LUA (named KC_JotaroKujo_v1.pk3) and one without LUA (named KC_JotaroKujoNoLua_v1.pk3). The LUA version doesn't change gameplay, but it does have custom music, changing the grow, invincibility, and results music!

Voice lines are taken from All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven.​

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).jpg
    Screenshot (38).jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,112
  • Screenshot (39).jpg
    Screenshot (39).jpg
    123 KB · Views: 935
  • kjColors.gif
    kjColors.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 898
  • kjdamage.gif
    kjdamage.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 900
  • kjstart.gif
    kjstart.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 903
  • KC_JotaroKujo_v1.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,672
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you could have guess at least 8 different jojokes I could post, but since people are probably sick of 'em, I'll just say "Welcome to releases!" and go.

tumblr_ow2xhocLn51wz6squo2_640.jpg

This is awesome! You didn't have to go the extra mile with the details in those hurt sprites, but you went and did it anyways! I tip my hat to you.

SuperMarioGamer updated Jotaro Kujo with a new update entry:

Jotaro Kujo V2: Facial Reconstruction Surgery

やれやれだぜ...
View attachment 67753
Jotaro Kujo makes his way into SRB2K(again)! With a speed of 8 and a weight of 4, he's fast and precise, just like his stand!

Jotaro's prefcolor is artichoke, based on his anime color scheme, but he's also designed to work with dusk, which is based on his appearance in Shueisha's coloring of the manga.

In the zip file are two versions of the character. One with LUA (named...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back