Resource icon
I have a massive problem, just some of them work. I replaced the mdls.dat and put all the models. Some extra characters like Mario, Luigi, Paper Mario and etc from Mit's pack won't work, while others like Wario work perfectly. Why is this happening?
EDIT: ok I readed and I found out why, i'll edit again when I fixed the issue ^^
EDIT 2: yup, fixed ^^

Last edited:
Heres the md3 models list for the characters that don't work just copy and paste

marioeluigi_re KDLC/KMAL.md3 3.0 0.0
papermario_r KDLC/KPMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
WarioKart KDLC/KWARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
metalmario_R KDLC/KMMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERMARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERLUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
Post automatically merged:

You have to go into slade and change there real_names to be like the models

Heres the md3 models list for the characters that don't work just copy and paste

marioeluigi_re KDLC/KMAL.md3 3.0 0.0
papermario_r KDLC/KPMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
WarioKart KDLC/KWARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
metalmario_R KDLC/KMMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERMARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERLUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0

You have to go into slade and change there real_names to be like the models
Thank you i thought i was going crazy. uh would you know why my warp star kirby model is coming up invisible, do you know a fix for it?

Attachments

• image_2023-03-26_183906304.png
    image_2023-03-26_183906304.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
yeah i put it as the first name. thats the real name corrrect?

Attachments

• image_2023-03-26_192614362.png
    image_2023-03-26_192614362.png
    354.9 KB · Views: 135
Would've been nice to have the Tikal model work with LuminousWarrior's version of Tikal too.

Also I remember that someone on the Kart Krew Discord server was working on a model of Whisper for SRB2Kart, but they never released it and I don't know what happened.

How do you get Mario and the other 3d characters, I only see the base characters plus the bonus characters that the base game gives you I am new to 3d SRB2K

Man I wish the Modern Sonic All Star was a thing. I mean I could just go into my models.dat file and change it to the current version.

How do you get Mario and the other 3d characters, I only see the base characters plus the bonus characters that the base game gives you I am new to 3d SRB2K
Mods. That's how. Here's a link for Mario and some others. https://mb.srb2.org/addons/dirks-character-pack-r13.2149/

Would've been nice to have the Tikal model work with LuminousWarrior's version of Tikal too.

Also I remember that someone on the Kart Krew Discord server was working on a model of Whisper for SRB2Kart, but they never released it and I don't know what happened.
If you want Tikal to cover that character, go to your mdls.dat, then find "TIKAL KDLC/KTIKAL.md3 3.0 0.0" I'm not sure if that's right but, change that into "TIKAL_NEW KDLC/KTIKAL.md3 3.0 0.0", I believe and boom, it works.

Where Can I Get The Mario Addons?
https://mb.srb2.org/addons/dirks-character-pack-r13.2149/ Some Mario characters are here

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back