• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Remake & Marble Zone Remake

Work is underway to recreate the classic green Hill map in 3D
The map is inspired by various sonic games, including fan arts. The design of the map has gone far from what was conceived and it is planned to go further to recreate the classics in new colors.
View attachment 71636View attachment 71637View attachment 71638

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 72481
If anyone has any ideas to improve the map, write.
Reminds me of Sonic generations but this is really cool keep up with the work men

Its been so long since I posted in this forum. But this level... oh my! Looks incredible! Loving the textures and all the detail. You actually made me like Green Hill for once :wonderful:

Guys! How to make the block destruction not so fast, that is, to make the block begin to destruction a couple of seconds after its activation and not immediately?

This is the flight path, the springboard is unstable, sometimes you can fly away on the lower floor. (these are sketches)
2022-08-22_17-30-35.png

In the future, if I do not lose interest in the development of the map, then I plan to move on to the development of the marble zone map

I was still planning to finish the chemical plant, but there you need to add other mechanics that are difficult for me to master, so I won't finish it, unless of course no one will help me

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS! My only question is how will the loops work?
At the moment I'm using zoom tube, so far I haven't come up with anything better

Zoom tube is used on serpentine tunnels and loops.
You can do without it, but it's not convenient

Finally, I drew a springboard, and I also added scrolling arrows to it. As well as animation of arrows.
2022-08-24_14-49-00.png

gg8e8b4bb7a2.gif
gga98ee5d1aa.gif

Last edited:
Who is not in the course, this is my first marble zone map that I started making even before the green hill zone, I decided to finish it a little
ggf0ccd1d792.gif

This is a demonstration of the textures of the bricks that I made today, how do you like it?

I want to recreate the atmosphere from this picture
6pvo7rmspmi11_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png

By the way, in the first screenshot on the right, this is my first drawing of bricks, and the updated ones on the left. Compare how I learned to work in Photoshop .

The marble zone will come out after the green hill

Last edited:
How is Green Hill Remake going? Now,the latest screenshots were just for Marble Zone.

You might be better off having a single WIP thread for all of your shots if the work being done expands to multiple zones instead of one (or just rename this thread, as it has Marble Zone remake shots now).

The work meanwhile is looking good for the stage it is in, keep going.

You might be better off having a single WIP thread for all of your shots if the work being done expands to multiple zones instead of one (or just rename this thread, as it has Marble Zone remake shots now).
Thats litreally what i said.

How is Green Hill Remake going? Now,the latest screenshots were just for Marble Zone.
I will return to green hill as soon as I have ideas with the design of the map landscape, I also need to understand how to optimize some places, and dock two maps. I spent a lot of time on two tunnels, but I need to add two more, it's very annoying, in general, I'll be in the mood, I'll finish it, I'll start working somewhere during the week

srb20003.gif

specifically, I did not give the classic bricks a glow animation, they will change it later, the night is just for fun

In the marble zone, I don't like bricks, neither of them, for example, the classic ones are too monotonous and rough, and the second one lacks something, as a result, I will make a new style of bricks that will please the eye.

Those who have seen my remake of the green hill should understand what I mean, if I had left the classic tiles, it would not have been so beautiful.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back