Flare the Tyrannosaur 2.0

Flare the Tyrannosaur 2.0 2.0.2

Well, I looked for any mod, and now I found it. I can switch between characters, and his name is botskin. I replaced Ryder with Flare, and Flare with Ryder.I found a secret where Flair can hug characters
Capture.PNG
 
Easter egg, if you are curious who Ryder is hugging I reccomend checking Spin's Ring Racers mod. Wink wink nudge nudge If you don't want to play Ring Racers
 
wuh oh i started some stuff.

i was just commenting on how it read to me with the way it was drawn and stuff. if it isn't, then i'm sorry for implying something wrong, and even if it IS, i'm not here to judge; my house is made of glass and i'm not in the business of throwing stones. i just posted this because i saw it and it immediately read to me like "macro hyper_muscle ratings:questionable" and i wanted to do the [see attached image] for funny.

love the mod, very fun, solid 7.5/10, only losing points because the jump height is a lot which makes the character feel a little TOO mobile and the super form often needs to be toggled to fit through tight spots which makes for a lot of starting and stopping.

sorry to anyone i upset!

1790531316791.png
 
RE: PixelHavoc's followup message (it's a big message, that's the only reason i didnt just quote it)

I appreciate you being mature about the clarification at least.
(To answer your question: No, it's not, I just thought it'd be cool when I was making the original mod. I'm more surprised it took 6 years since 1.0 for anyone to make this sort of remark (unless there's a discord message or something i never saw) lmao)

While I'd love to revise Flare at some point - both the much-needed nerfs and also trying to make him engage with the level design more - I can't really see it being in the cards any time soon (mainly due to external/life things). Maybe one day, but no guarantees.
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top