Flare the Tyrannosaur 2.0

Flare the Tyrannosaur 2.0 2.0.2

whell rush can no longer break spikes like before, does this come with the nerf?

1699237663241.png

I don't believe it's intentional, just seems to be an accidental side-effect of the lowered speed. Lemme see what I can do...
EDIT: Okay no, it doesn't seemed to be linked to the speed drop.

Last edited:
Okay, turns out: yes this is intentional, Alfredo just forgot to tell me lmao
It's so Tailspin has more of a use, instead of mainly just being "the move that just activates Wheel Burst" and very little else at the end of the day.
You can still combo WB into TS by cancelling a roll-hop with Flamethrower, so if you're quick this shouldn't affect strategies too much.

Okay, turns out: yes this is intentional, Alfredo just forgot to tell me lmao
It's so Tailspin has more of a use, instead of mainly just being "the move that just activates Wheel Burst" and very little else at the end of the day.
You can still combo WB into TS by cancelling a roll-hop with Flamethrower, so if you're quick this shouldn't affect strategies too much.
I see, this gives room for a bit more strategy in speedruns/marathon mode. I can't wait for more, I love your work!

If you burn rings above a goop pool they become uncollectable when they touch the floor.
Post automatically merged:

If you burn rings above a goop pool they become uncollectable when they touch the floor.
Not sure why the GIF didn't load in...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back