Encore Mode

[Open Assets] Encore Mode v1.3/v1.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I think combining Addons such as Random Monitor or Randomizer alters almost every FOF of the stage. As such triggers events by only breaking the Character Monitor

Ok so i was playing the mod, it was normal and i had 50 rings so i turned super with SA1 sonic, problem he was like stuck, i relaunched the level and it crashed... rebooted the game and WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FU- instead of sonic and tails slot, it was metal and knuckles, i checked and encore mod wasn't active... so what do i do? is there a way to fix this exepct get lucky and get sonic and tais back?
Post automatically merged:

Ok so i was playing the mod, it was normal and i had 50 rings so i turned super with SA1 sonic, problem he was like stuck, i relaunched the level and it crashed... rebooted the game and WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FU- instead of sonic and tails slot, it was metal and knuckles, i checked and encore mod wasn't active... so what do i do? is there a way to fix this exepct get lucky and get sonic and tais back?
iv'e managed to get sonic and tails back by luck.

Last edited:
You can change the character switch button because adventure sonic uses custom 3 for most abilities. If you can?

Idk why, but I feel like there was an older Encore Mode Mod. I remember Garrulous64 playing it. (not to say that that makes this mod irrelevant, but it's something I remembered)

Idk why, but I feel like there was an older Encore Mode Mod. I remember Garrulous64 playing it. (not to say that that makes this mod irrelevant, but it's something I remembered)
There was a couple of those from v2.1. Garrulous64 reviewed one of those mods twice, (one just a sample, then a stream) which was just a retexture of the vanilla levels with redrawn textures, then repainted in the style of Encore Mode. That was made by the same guy who made this.

Another popular one still palette swapped the levels, but instead of redrawing the textures, there are some changes in level layout across the entire vanilla campaign. It was made by the same person who later made Team Kinetic.

Speaking of the latter Encore Mode mod, that one had character swapping mapped to Toss Flag. Why isn't that the case here? Instead, we got Custom3 for character swapping. Keep in mind that some characters (Modern Sonic and Adventure Sonic in particular) have some of their actions mapped to that, and that's just not convenient. Maybe it is to PC players where their controls are customizable, but mobile players aren't so lucky. We ain't got custom mappings for controls.

There was a couple of those from v2.1. Garrulous64 reviewed one of those mods twice, (one just a sample, then a stream) which was just a retexture of the vanilla levels with redrawn textures, then repainted in the style of Encore Mode. That was made by the same guy who made this.

Another popular one still palette swapped the levels, but instead of redrawing the textures, there are some changes in level layout across the entire vanilla campaign. It was made by the same person who later made Team Kinetic.

Speaking of the latter Encore Mode mod, that one had character swapping mapped to Toss Flag. Why isn't that the case here? Instead, we got Custom3 for character swapping. Keep in mind that some characters (Modern Sonic and Adventure Sonic in particular) have some of their actions mapped to that, and that's just not convenient. Maybe it is to PC players where their controls are customizable, but mobile players aren't so lucky. We ain't got custom mappings for controls.
Yep, I would know about Modern Sonic. Luckily, he uses c3 ONLY for tricks, so he's still really useful. Spring jumps strangely prohibit swapping.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back