Emerald Quest

[Open Assets] Emerald Quest 2.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
kriby updated Emerald Quest with a new update entry:

Update 1.9

- All map IDs have been changed to not replace the vanilla maps. You may see the new map IDs by looking at the "Important for Hosters" spoiler tab
- The Black Rock has been removed from the end screen properly. Before I replaced the Black Rock's graphics with empty ones, but now the level pack uses a dedicated setting for it that I didn't know about before
- All Golden Shields now rest on top of a podium, inspired by the Kirby franchise's Copy Essences
- Speaking of Golden Shields, all Act...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
all right here's the bug
29.05.2024_12.29.02_REC.png
 
spider reaction 🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️ caution: may contain an out of context hint to a secret in the sands of tide 👍

turret is still nightmarish for the score emblem tho

and i lost a time emblem for setting a time slower than record (got it back)
 
Last edited:
how do I get the last level. I 100%'ed it, but there's still a level that isn't unlocked
 
so on the 2.2.4 web port i 100% emerald quest, now im gonna try to do it again on 2.2.13 web port since this is one of my favorite level packs lol
 
kriby updated Emerald Quest with a new update entry:

Update 2.0

This is the last release before the final game comes out final major update for Emerald Quest that will be adding new content. From now on, any updates for this level pack will be for fixing bugs, or for bringing the level pack to a new major version of Sonic Robo Blast 2. But, speaking of that new content...

- There is now 90 emblems for you to collect! All main act 1s have been given three in-level emblems that you can find. A few other emblems have been added too, but I'll...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
How is it possible to get the 4th emblem on pink park? I'm trying not to touch any of those crystals.

Edit: Nevermind, I already figured it out.

Post automatically merged:

seriously, Where is the 3rd emblem on sunset void
 
Last edited:
The new and revamped levels were a blast to play. I can't wait to start doing more runs as Cacee on them.
 
Can anyone give me a hint about the third emblem on the last level? I'm sure I'm in the right place, but there's no emblem in sight or on the radar?
 
How is it possible to get the 4th emblem on pink park? I'm trying not to touch any of those crystals.

Edit: Nevermind, I already figured it out.

Post automatically merged:

seriously, Where is the 3rd emblem on sunset void
it's very hidden, but (LEVEL SPOILER)
at the very end of the level, look in the back of the wall behind the goal post, and you'll find an entrance to a room with a picture and a teleporter
edit: nvm, its just one of those teleporters that lets you restart the entire level
 
for everyone who's having trouble finding the third emblem in sunset void...

look around for the hole in the wall in this room of the level

srb25064.png

kinda late for me to be giving advice for this, but i wanted people to find the emblems without me just telling them where they are. i saw how many people were having trouble with it tho so i figured i should give a hint
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back
Top