Emerald Quest

[Open Assets] Emerald Quest 1.8

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Does anyone know where the emblem is in the dusk desert hub? Can't seem to find it
Stand on the pillars when picking up the rings, the sectors might be a little specific and need to be stood on. Something close to the portal back to the hub should reveal it.

you can beat the brak fight with surge without touching the ground and he barely gets a chance to attack on his own terms unless you mess up the air combo i looked so cool, felt so cool god bless the srb2 community

kriby updated Emerald Quest with a new update entry:

Emerald Quest: Peak Edition

This is it. The update I've been working many years for. I've spent long sleepless nights crafting this update, and finally... after all this time.

Emerald Quest is perfect.

Patch notes:
- Made Generic Grass perfect
- Made Flaming Forest perfect
- Made Rocky Coast perfect
- Made Techno Tundra perfect
- Made Shadow Fortress perfect
- Made Dusk Desert perfect
- Did not touch Techno Canyon, that's already perfect.
- Made Death Egg perfect

I've reached the peak of my mapping career, and so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I can't play any level other than Techno Canyon
If that's supposed to be an april fools joke then you got me ig

Absolutely beautiful update. My fav levels was definitely Techno Canyon, Techno Canyon, Techno Canyon, and who can forget Techno Canyon? 10/10 update for a 10/10 mod.

kriby updated Emerald Quest with a new update entry:

Update 1.7

After releasing V1.5.4.7.6.1.2.9.5, I've been getting a lot of feedback. People have told me that this is "bad" and that "there are literally only two levels, what the hell is wrong with you?" So, due to popular demand, I've reverted all of these changes. Just don't come crying to me again when you realize how INFERIOR this version is.

Jokes aside, Emerald Quest does actually have more than two levels again. Yippee!
That's not all though. The hub has gotten a decently-sized...

Read the rest of this update entry...

if you're talking about the teleporter with the warning sign next to it in the hub world, that's just there for decoration

Am I stupid or inconsiderate? I can't find the latest emblem in the hub, I've been searching for 2 hours (49/50 collected)
emblems.png

Last edited:
srb20122.gif

Is there supposed to be a way to get from this very small cliff in Shadow Fortress 1, majority of the cast can arrive there but they can never escape. Is there supposed to be a spring or am is there a secret breakable wall or something?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back