Emerald Quest

[Open Assets] Emerald Quest 1.8

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Is there supposed to be a way to get from this very small cliff in Shadow Fortress 1, majority of the cast can arrive there but they can never escape. Is there supposed to be a spring or am is there a secret breakable wall or something?
i used to have a bad habit of just putting collectables that only tails could reach honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more 1-ups that were like that. i'll fix that soon

kriby updated Emerald Quest with a new update entry:

Update 1.8

- Many unclimbable walls have been made climbable again, so now Knuckles players can finally use their main ability. Yippee!
- Fixed an atrociously designed waterfall in Rocky Coast 1 that broke in the 2.2.11 update.
- Marathon Mode has been fixed! It now works just as intended.
- Changed the Knuckles path in Dusk Desert 1 so every character can take it
- Fixed a problem where characters like Sonic could get to a 1-up area in Shadow Fortress, but couldn't get out without losing a life.

Read the rest of this update entry...

srb20525.png
srb20526.png
srb20527.png
where is the sun emblem in the hub?
You have to collect the four rings on the pillar and a small hatch will open on the left side of the map near the spawn area of the desert area. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• srb20525.png
    srb20525.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 69
I forgot to mention this last time I was on this thread, but there is a possible soft lock for some custom characters who can break this specific barrier in Flaming Forest 1 but they end up getting stuck permanently or take a rather long time to get unstuck.

This was common with Bowser, Flare, and definitely another character I'm forgetting. It might have to do with the spring being so close to the roof. This is easily avoidable if you just don't use this path. But I see players who are total completionists getting trapped here. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Also to the guy asking for help, no problem!

Attachments

• srb20198.gif
    srb20198.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 52
  • srb20199.gif
    srb20199.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
I think you'll have to collect emblems. This can be done on record attack. They're relatively easy, hope this answers your question.

SPOILERS FOR THE SECRETS

That's cool! I didn't even know some of these existed!
SPOILERS FOR THE SECRETS

you know this makes me want levels in the actual ULTRAKILL worlds but with srb2 level design but ehh that will never happen

I love this mappack and got all 50 emblems as prove The last (hidden/unlockable) level is a metal sonic fight with cars

Did anyone else get a bug on the sun token in the hub where the hatch wont open unless u have 3d models on?

hey kirby there is a bug in dusk desert 1 where the mini statue bugged to the entrace mini steep place just to get softlocked
my brother. you can provide Gifs or screenshots to show where is the bug. you can do that by pressing F9 for gifs and F8 for screenshots

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back