E-102 Gamma

[Open Assets] E-102 Gamma 1.4.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TehRealSalt

(σᴥσ)
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
TehRealSalt submitted a new resource:

E-102 Gamma - Gamma is ready to rescue!!

View attachment 93183

E-102 Gamma's gone rogue, and wants revenge on Dr. Eggman. Let's help them free their imprisoned animal friends!​

View attachment 93192
Lock-On Laser
Hold *Spin* to aim your laser. Move the laser over objects to lock onto them. Release *Spin* to unleash a barrage of missiles at them.

View attachment 93193
Time Limit
Gamma is always under threat of the time...​

Read more about this resource...

1686225528370.png

I really appreciate the 'sprite model' (as I like to call it) system that he has, too. Gives him a much better 3D effect.

Though the separately rotating head that doesn't follow your camera angle AND doesn't reset upon becoming idle results in situations like
1686225751941.png

E-102 "γ"'s Final Judgement

Gamma has some real speed-running potential. Great mod!

Attachments

• srb20481.png
    srb20481.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 132
this suprisingly has the exact same effort as adventure sonic, especially considering they both play exactly the same as their original counterparts

i kinda wish we got to see that big the cat april fools announcement as a actual character with the same sprites n all

I'm having some issue where Gamma is always facing forward in standing position but only sometimes visible, generally just flickering into view every so often. The timer also seems to just be acting a bit weird, sometimes counting down from 3 minutes and sometimes counting up as if I'm in time attack? There's also a bunch of traceback lua issues on the top left, as well.

Gamma is one of my favorite characters so I was really looking forward to seeing this-- hopefully this can get figured out soon (Hoping it's something on my end or at least something that's just easily fixable). I can provide video and logs if need be-- this was happening even with just the Gamma mod loaded and nothing else, so I don't know what would be causing it. Running in OpenGL maybe? I had models turned off, so I don't know.

I'm having some issue where Gamma is always facing forward in standing position but only sometimes visible, generally just flickering into view every so often. The timer also seems to just be acting a bit weird, sometimes counting down from 3 minutes and sometimes counting up as if I'm in time attack? There's also a bunch of traceback lua issues on the top left, as well.

Gamma is one of my favorite characters so I was really looking forward to seeing this-- hopefully this can get figured out soon (Hoping it's something on my end or at least something that's just easily fixable). I can provide video and logs if need be-- this was happening even with just the Gamma mod loaded and nothing else, so I don't know what would be causing it. Running in OpenGL maybe? I had models turned off, so I don't know.
You need 2.11

Metal Sonic race is impossible.
Add 5 more seconds to the timer pls.
The time limit on that stage is the exact same length as the time it takes for Metal Sonic to win and for the space countdown to kill you. So even if I changed Gamma's time limit, you'd still die. (As for tips on how to beat it: shoot the Speed Sneakers in the glass tube, and be sure to use the horizontal red springs for the last tunnel.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back