Resource icon

ACStriker

SRB2Kart ArcadePak dev - living enigma
DAYTOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As SRB2Kart came out, got my hands on mapmaking and here's a result of that!
I made Dinosaur Canyon/Advanced course from Daytona USA as a custom track; though I still was a bit experimental about slopes and there isn't too much made for background detail, but was fun to make and fun to play!
Enjoy! (Uses mapslot MAPE0)

Special thanks to dhart088, Auro, RoyKirbs and Chromatian for assistance & tips, and Kart Krew's discord members for feedback.

and KartKrew for SRB2Kart I love it aaaaaa

Attachments

• kart0011.png
    kart0011.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 958
  • kart0021.gif
    kart0021.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 965
  • kart0013.png
    kart0013.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 791
  • kart0010.png
    kart0010.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 739
  • kr_dinosaurcanyon_v1.zip
    320 KB · Views: 1,026
  • kart0022.gif
    kart0022.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 772
  • kart0015.png
    kart0015.png
    23 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, one quick bit of advice; in Zone Builder, you can push Q to go into 3D mode. From there, get to a wall, and push A to autoalign textures. This way, your wall textures look nice around corners, easily.

Welcome to releases! Though, one quick bit of advice; in Zone Builder, you can push Q to go into 3D mode. From there, get to a wall, and push A to autoalign textures. This way, your wall textures look nice around corners, easily.
I thought it was W to go into 3d mode.

You're not the first one to do it, but you miSSED THE 0 BEFORE THE TWO 8s AAAAAAAAA (not mad, just trying to act like a moron.)

It's not bad. For a first time port.

The main con for me was that the slopes were all over the place, some of them not even set up right.

However, loved how you included that dead end.

This feels like an alpha version of what Pipe Speedway used to be if it was planned to be based on the Advanced Daytona USA track.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back