Are you talking about mine or Joker's?

Your's actually. Very phenomenal sprite work, with great colors.

The one already in the CTR pack is pretty good on its own, but it's spriting style seems to contradict the other characters. (namely, the black outline, as well as how big he is)

I love this mod. I hope in future updates you can give the original CTR characters (Crash, Coco, Cortex etc) their Modern voices (from Nitro Fueled) as an option. And I love the Nitro Squad sprites though I hope they get updated to their modern appearances at some point.

It's overall a fantastic character pack and would to see this expanded further.

Plom510 updated CTR Character Pack (Wave 3 Update) with a new update entry:

CTR Characters Wave 3 Version 3-5

General
-NEW CHARACTERS: Oxide, Oxide (Kart), Nina Cortex, Bratgirl, Fake Coco

Apologies for the 10 month hiatus, but I had to tend to other things during that gap. Recently I found the time to create a new character as a late April Fools joke and polish up other characters that I've recieved since the hiatus. I plan to polish at least couple characters that need to be added and create a few more before I officially cap off Wave 3. I hope you guys enjoy the new update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's great to see that this had gotten updated again. I like how Fake Coco and Bratgirl have been included in this one, as they were not in Nitro-Fueled.

Characters missing:
CTR: (Default) Dr. Neo Cortex, Tiny Tiger, and Pura
(Unlockable) Ripper Roo, Papu-Papu and Komodo Joe
CNK: Crunch Bandicoot, Zem, Zam, Real Velo, Krunk, Nash, Big Norm, Geary, and Emperor Velo XXVII
Nitro-Fueled: Baby T, Komodo Moe, N. Brio, Koala Kong, Pasadena O'Possum, Ebenezer Von Clutch, Rilla Roo, Yaya Panda, Hasty, and Megamix

Characters missing:
CTR: (Default) Dr. Neo Cortex, Tiny Tiger, and Pura
(Unlockable) Ripper Roo, Papu-Papu and Komodo Joe
CNK: Crunch Bandicoot, Zem, Zam, Real Velo, Krunk, Nash, Big Norm, Geary, and Emperor Velo XXVII
Nitro-Fueled: Baby T, Komodo Moe, N. Brio, Koala Kong, Pasadena O'Possum, Ebenezer Von Clutch, Rilla Roo, Yaya Panda, Hasty, and Megamix
Get that reposted.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back