This is really really REALLY good. Although, when the campaign gets added, will there be a separate version with just quick play? My computer got a virus, so i'm stuck to playing on my mom's horrible dell laptop with my 3ds sd card ;-;

Finnally.....I get two of my most feared things in a BEUTIFULLY MADE game in a mod for a game: Sonic Robo Blast 2 but ALOT harder and Playing Persona without knowing that much of how it works and getting terrefied by what the reaper can do.
anyone wanna join me in a Persona adventure srb2 edition?

Finnally.....I get two of my most feared things in a BEUTIFULLY MADE game in a mod for a game: Sonic Robo Blast 2 but ALOT harder and Playing Persona without knowing that much of how it works and getting terrefied by what the reaper can do.
anyone wanna join me in a Persona adventure srb2 edition?
yes

How do I boot up the mod? I extracted the RAR files but the .exe file doesn't work! It says "it doesn't have a ligme file" or something like that. Do I have to delete and reinstall or something else?

How do I boot up the mod? I extracted the RAR files but the .exe file doesn't work! It says "it doesn't have a ligme file" or something like that. Do I have to delete and reinstall or something else?
Did you install it on top of SRB2 v2.2.8?

PLZ EXPLAIN. I PUT IT IN THE FREAKING FOLDER AND IT DOESN'T WANT TO WORK! WDYM "PUT IT ON TOP"? WHAT DO I DO??? I LOAD UP SRB2 AND THEN WHAT?
Geez, calm down, there is a launcher that opens the game. You should try to find it while is in the SRb2 directory

Uhh... what? What launcher? What SRB2 directory?
See the SRB2Persona.exe file? That's the launcher for SRB2P, you have to launch it from this.
Put that and all the other files in the archive you downloaded into the folder where srb2win.exe (the SRB2 launcher) is located. Then execute (A.K.A. double-click) SRB2Persona.exe. It should work then.

See the SRB2Persona.exe file? That's the launcher for SRB2P, you have to launch it from this.
Put that and all the other files in the archive you downloaded into the folder where srb2win.exe (the SRB2 launcher) is located. Then execute (A.K.A. double-click) SRB2Persona.exe. It should work then.
Do I keep the files in the SRB2P folder or will it not work then?
Post automatically merged:

OK I'm able to play it and...

Egg man always says "DONT GET TOO EXCITED BOIS! THOSE WERE THE 'EASY' ONES!"
Post automatically merged:

So, it's PLAYABLE

Egg man always says "DONT GET TOO EXCITED BOIS! THOSE WERE THE 'EASY' ONES!"

Last edited:
amyfan makes me cringe so hard i want to explode. HOW do you not understand what the srb2 directory is????

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back