(1.1.1 Update) Chaos Pack

(1.1.1 Update) Chaos Pack 1.1.1

BeviLHP

BeviLHP submitted a new resource:

Chaos Pack - A Pack of 10 Maps for Chaos Mode!

After many months of work, I am proud to announce my first release: Chaos Pack!
This map pack adds 10 additional levels to CobaltBW's Chaos Mode!

Included Maps:

Aquatic Ruin Zone
Take down Egg Capsules and badniks in amphibious style.
Be mindful of nearby bubble patches and water shields!
View attachment 59654View attachment 59655
View attachment 59650...

Read more about this resource...

I notice that Ricco Harbor is from Bowler's Pack, which IS reusable so it's totally fair for it to be here, but I do wish you gave credit to them in your post too. It's just a courtesy, you know?

This looks great! Cant wait to try this

I hope I'm not the only one that legitimately enjoys playing Chaos mode solo

I notice that Ricco Harbor is from Bowler's Pack, which IS reusable so it's totally fair for it to be here, but I do wish you gave credit to them in your post too. It's just a courtesy, you know?
Hi there,
Thanks for looking at my submission!
To be completely honest I was not aware of Bowler's Pack at all until now and made my Ricco Harbor from scratch (and this looks wayyy nicer than mine!).
Post automatically merged:

This looks great! Cant wait to try this

I hope I'm not the only one that legitimately enjoys playing Chaos mode solo
Not at all! That's usually what I do in SRB2 these days is just play Chaos mode solo!

Hi there,
Thanks for looking at my submission!
To be completely honest I was not aware of Bowler's Pack at all until now and made my Ricco Harbor from scratch (and this looks wayyy nicer than mine!).

Oh, I actually had no idea! Both iterations of Ricco Harbor look so good, I assumed they were the same! My bad.

Idk, have you checked the maps in the Software or not, but almost every one of your maps has:
- Black skybox (I guess because there is no SKY1 on the ceiling)
- Very laggyyy on most open maps.
I hope you do something with that. Cause some maps I really like visually, but I don't really want to play after that issue tho.

Me trying to get into Twinkle Park
srb20183.gif

srb20094.png

Ya might wanna check on the Emerald Spawn locations. Actually, it seems like enemies and all that are spawning in the walls as well

Thank you to everyone for checking out the map pack and pointing out some issues!
I'll be doing some more testing and collecting more feedback and will upload a patch in the next week or so to hopefully resolve a lot of the bugs.

View attachment 59830
Ya might wanna check on the Emerald Spawn locations. Actually, it seems like enemies and all that are spawning in the walls as well
Thanks for finding that, I'll check it out and try to fix it in the upcoming patch. 👍

Idk, have you checked the maps in the Software or not, but almost every one of your maps has:
- Black skybox (I guess because there is no SKY1 on the ceiling)
- Very laggyyy on most open maps.
I hope you do something with that. Cause some maps I really like visually, but I don't really want to play after that issue tho.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll fix the skyboxes in the upcoming patch. Which maps were you having the most lag in? I know Aquatic Ruin is bad and need overhauling.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for checking out the map pack and pointing out some issues!
I'll be doing some more testing and collecting more feedback and will upload a patch in the next week or so to hopefully resolve a lot of the bugs.

Thanks for finding that, I'll check it out and try to fix it in the upcoming patch. 👍

Thank you for your feedback! I'll fix the skyboxes in the upcoming patch. Which maps were you having the most lag in? I know Aquatic Ruin is bad and need overhauling.
Some maps like Hidden Lake, Floral Field and Station Square lag a bit (23-25 FPS) which is fine for Software when map is kinda open and have much enough objects.

Other maps like Sand Castle, Ghastly Hollow and Ricco Harbor have 8-10 FPS.
Here's screenshots:
srb21109.pngsrb21112.pngsrb21113.png

Also why there's force spin bruh.
srb20467.gif

Station Square has a bug where you can go out of bounds easily.

EDIT: Seems like there was supposed to be an invisible barrier there but it's placed on the wrong spot

Attachments

• srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 108
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 104
BeviLHP updated Chaos Pack with a new update entry:

Big Update! New Map and Numerous Bug Fixes!

Hello,
I want to thank everyone for playing my map pack and leaving great feedback.
I've taken some of that feedback and made my first major update.

Here are the biggest changes:

• Fixed skybox rendering in software mode
  • Heavily reduced file size to maxsend and other server issues
  • Minor tweaks on all maps

Aquatic Ruin Zone
Huge overhaul, including but not limited to:
  • Heavily optimized for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back