I'm sorry, did you really just post that twice?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Huh, I tried replicating this with both the vanilla levels and the CyberDime levels, but it doesn't seem to summon the bug you mentioned.

That's weird because it's happened twice within a single session.

The web beta version is stuck on 2.2.4, meaning that version lacks custom skincolor support. Modern v5 has several references to its own custom skincolor in the lua script, and thus almost every part of the script that could work on 2.2.4 now breaks due to that addition. Sadly you're going to have to play on one of the up-to-date official ports (either Android or PC), or wait until the developer who made the web version to update past 2.2.4.

trying to figure out where... (i'm keeping it a personal mod)

I have no idea if it's just me but now with version 5 it makes my game lag horribly. It really sucks too because I love all the new additions.

Cuales son?

Bro está muy genial tu proyecto ya lo probé pero no me se los comandos me puedes decir cuáles son por favor??? A y el título se puso mal perdon

This is amazing, it's like I'm playing Modern games, but here's one question: are you able to make a command so you can change the super music like for example, Sonic Colors' super theme

This is amazing, it's like I'm playing Modern games, but here's one question: are you able to make a command so you can change the super music like for example, Sonic Colors' super theme

I will not be adding any more music because the file size is already quite large. Adding more music will just increase it even further.

Are those levels in the gifs on the discord you used to show off modern sonic v5 gonna be released, or are they private?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back