This is giving me flashbacks to that SM64 hack that puts Mario in a wheelchair. I wanted to forget that hack ever existed but here we are.

This is giving me flashbacks to that SM64 hack that puts Mario in a wheelchair. I wanted to forget that hack ever existed but here we are.

yes, I made a quote about that game (the "shoutout to simpleflips" one, to be exact), but here I think it's referring the Jevil's in the wheelchair meme

Still surprising that that mod was done in 4 days. Not a big surprise it was done still because last weekend was basically Wheelchair Inazuma everywhere.

1) No.

2) Not that I know of?

The most deer looking char I've seen even in comics, is an animal deer looking that I forgot the name of (a friend of mine told me it wasn't a deer, and forgot because I was speaking Spanish with him), and the char was called something like Kloiver or something. It (don't remember if it was a girl or something) worked with Eggman to collect emeralds or some special gems that appeared in the comic.

The most deer looking char I've seen even in comics, is an animal deer looking that I forgot the name of (a friend of mine told me it wasn't a deer, and forgot because I was speaking Spanish with him), and the char was called something like Kloiver or something. It (don't remember if it was a girl or something) worked with Eggman to collect emeralds or some special gems that appeared in the comic.
It's Clove the Pronghorn from the Archie comics (post-SGW).

I'm so glad I could help give the push to get this wheelchair rolling.

EDIT: Shoutouts to Simpleflips

Last edited:
He...
can't do anything
he's in a fucking wheelchair
he's got hepatitis C
he can't bounce around on crawlas
or do his abilities
he can't even go ultimate inazuma
his life is misery, misery
it's pointless, pointless
But on the bright side, at least he still got that wheelchair
And the game SIGSEGV'd

eventually

Whatever could you mean? Our dear friend is right here! If you mean in top athletic form, well, he just can't move as fast due to miscellaneous circumstances at the moment.

He's on track to recover, he just needs to keep taking his triple supplements, and continue eating those densified brussel sprouts!
07VK8yk.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back