No, 'robo' is just a common thing to call a robot. If it was romaji for 'robot' it would be 'Robotto'.

This wad is awesome. But I think that instead of using rings Eggrobo could have a lifebar that can be charged with rings. Also, could you fix not being able to change to another character when using Eggrobo in multiplayer?

Any chance of this ever being updated to have a version with a more static idle animation rather than the up and down movement?

The reason is that you cannot change off this character in multiplayer, due to the idle being treated as movement. Plus its so extreme that it can be a tad distracting for play.

Any chance of this ever being updated to have a version with a more static idle animation rather than the up and down movement?

The reason is that you cannot change off this character in multiplayer, due to the idle being treated as movement. Plus its so extreme that it can be a tad distracting for play.

Probably never because it looks like for now he is focused on the srb2 battle mod

Honestly, Egg Robo doesn't really need to be updated because he's already done but anything new is also welcome. I've enjoyed playing him regardless of any updates since months

Can you make a heavy gunner out of sonic mania? I think it turned out not a bad playable character with his rocket launcher.
And so the Egg Robo turned out to be good I liked playing for it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back