SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Lua

Reply
 
Thread Tools
S.A.S.S - Special Ability Skincolor Suits [v1.3.6 + vPre2] Details »»
S.A.S.S - Special Ability Skincolor Suits [v1.3.6 + vPre2]
Version: 1.3.6 + Pre2, by Verwex (The one of Spirit Crystals) Verwex is offline
Developer Last Online: Sep 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (3 votes - 3.40 average)
Released: 08-18-2020 Last Update: Never Favourites: 2
Scripts Re-Useable Content Sprites/Graphics




THIS POST AS OF WRITING THIS FEATURES 2 BUILDS: V1.3.6 AND VPRE2. PRE2 VERSION IS A PRE-RELEASE OF V2, ACCESSIBLE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER. I WILL UPDATE THIS POST TO BE V2 ONLY AFTER IT IS CONSIDERED TO ME AS FINISHED!

Welcome to the SASS of skincolors. In this post, you will find special, stretchy skincolor suits which probably were grabbed from a closet or something, and get to experiment with them while still having fun and going around with newfound abilities (ONCE YOU HAVE SKINABILITIES ON) hidden in them.

This pack includes three of colors, handpicked with first-time experience at Lua to get as stable of an experience as possible while possibly innovating new ideas into them (AGAIN, ONCE YOU HAVE SKINABILITIES ON).

SKINCOLOR LIST:


It features colors such as:
-Flowing Lava
-Bee Pattern
-Active Nitro

COMMANDS:
- skinabilities on/1/yes/true/default / off/0/no/false - Turn on or off skincolor abilities for these three specific SASS'.
Default value: on
How to tell: There will be a special icon at the top of lives icon, representing which SASS you got. Only available once you turn it on. Flowing Lava, Bee Pattern and Active Nitro get their special icons while others get nothing.
Who can modify this: Admins and Server
Syncing: This command will sync for everyone.

- skinban on/1/yes/true/default / off/0/no/false - Ban or allow skincolor choosing when skinabilities is on.
Default value: on
How to tell: You will be able to use the SASS colors no matter what.
Who can modify this: Admins and Server
Syncing: This command will sync for everyone.

- skinpickup on/1/yes/true/default / off/0/no/false - Enable or disable gaining SASS' through other means.
Default value: on
Who can modify this: Admins and Server
Syncing: This command will sync for everyone.

- skinvisuals on/1/yes/true/default / off/0/no/false - Turn on or off visuals for abilities present in SASS.
Default value: on
Who can modify this: Anyone
Syncing: No. Anyone can do this on their own.

Skinvisuals is the only command in SASS, where its value is saved in a custom config file, SKINVisuals.dat.

GAME TYPE SUPPORT:
When you have skinabilities on, you will oddly notice that when you try to select a custom skincolor, it will be banned. You can try to select it, but it will get you to a skin's preferred color with a prompt that it is not allowed to access SASS colors directly. This is because I brought in support in other means. If you die with a SASS color, you will go back to your skin's preferred color. And don't try to switch skincolors. That won't work.

If you have skinban off, you can select them just fine, either with skinabilities on or off.

SINGLE PLAYER/SPLIT SCREEN/CO-OP:
You can get skincolors by smashing badniks. At random, you will get a plate with an icon representing a specific SASS, the same ones in a HUD. Once you get them, you equip that skincolor.
RACE/COMPETITION:
Smash badniks and monitors to receive plates at random.
RINGSLINGER/TEAM GAME TYPES/BATTLEMOD:
Beat your enemies enough, and you will receive a plate from them. They spawn at random as well. It even works if they have a SASS color.
CERTAIN CUSTOM GAME TYPES:
For these, you are automatically banned from using skincolors, that is if you have banskins on.

ABILITIES (ONCE YOU HAVE SKINABILITIES ON):
GENERAL:
In general, these SASS' wielded here all have a passive ability, where you don't have to do much input, and a main ability, activated by a press of CUSTOM 1. They all vary in effect and some are more useful than the other ones. Regardless, they all are worth checking out. You are able to use your character's ability and a shield ability before, in-between and after the ability, so you can score some neat pathways. All of these can be affected by a super form and by being underwater, no matter if it is goop or water. And when you swing off a chain, you won't be able to use their SASS abilities until you reach the ground.
SPECIFIC:
FLOWING LAVA:
Main:


Lava Burst: An ability where you can shoot yourself to the skies in a matter of a fast timer. With this one, you can do this if you let go of JUMP, but you can still do char abilities in between. Can be pressed out at any time and you get no ability to do it again, until you are no longer jumping.

Super Effects: Higher burst
Underwater effects: Lower burst

Passive:

For a passive ability, you get to protect yourself from lava and fire as long as you don't run straight into solid lava walls.

BEE PATTERN:
Main:

Bee Flight: It's really as obvious as it gets. You get to fly around a bit like a bee, for a short amount of time. Energy will be saved throughout the flight if you aren't doing it, as long as you are in the air, jumping. Once you no longer are, you can fly again with maximum energy.

Super Effects: Infinite flight.
Underwater effects: You can no longer hover and fly until you reach the surface.

Passive:

For a passive ability, you not only get a higher jump factor, but with a hold of a JUMP button mid-air, either while walking/standing/running/dashing or in jump, you can hover to the ground much slower and much more safely.

ACTIVE NITRO:
Main:

Bullet Charge: Halt your vertical momentum to blast through at crazy speeds never imaginable! Can be used up to 4 times. When not pressing any directional keys, your speed is slow, but once you press forward, then you blast. You mainly use the camera to control, but you can use directional keys to strafe, accelerate and brake a bit. When you stop, your momentum also stops, but you can still move right afterwards. When you bounce off a wall, you bounce with upward height.

Super Effects: You blast off much faster and bounce off walls way higher
Underwater effects: You blast off much slower and bounce off walls way lower

Passive:

You get to be faster in this skincolor suit, despite it not seeming like much. It will affect your game play a bit.

KNOWN ISSUES:
-You are pretty much warning yourself when using character wads/pk3s, mainly when you are pulling off a character ability in between a SASS ability. It shouldn't be much of an issue for the most part, but who knows what can happen.

PLANNED FEATURES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
-Fix issues that are available,
-Make some accessories dependable on what kind of SASS you wear,
-More SASS,
-Optimize code (yes, I am putting it this low, but at least it is a consideration)
For this one, I would have to need someone else. I'm not good at optimizing.

CHANGELOG:
Spoiler:
v1.3.6:
- Skinvisuals value is now saved inside of a .dat file

v1.3.5.1:
- Made sure that skincolor loss when a map loads in non-competitive game types work better

v1.3.5:
- You will now be able to keep skincolors when in singleplayer/co-op, guaranteed.

v1.3.4:
- Buffed up Active Nitro's normal speed
- Fixed a bug about Metal losing his dash mode speeds
- Fixed a bug where you can lift yourself off ground by pressing CUSTOM 1
- Made the whole process of gaining SASS' through other means an option

v1.3.3:
- Fixed a bug about Flowing Lava SASS ability halving its burst height for some reasons
- Fixed a bug about halting vertical momentum when equal 0
- Fixed a bug with you being able to use abilities while in a chain

v1.3.2:
- Patched a bug where if you hold custom 1 with a Flowing Lava SASS, after bouncing up a spring, you float endlessly

v1.3.1:
- Patched the inability for characters that don't roll into a ball when jumping to do a SASS ability

v1.3:
- Provided support for racing gametypes
- You will no longer hold the custom skincolor once a new map loads

v1.2.1:
- Better support for ringslinger and team gametypes

v1.2:
- Now when you collect the dropped plates, they make a sound
- Fixed a warning with online syncing
- Brought support for Match, Team Match, Tag, Hide & Seek, CTF and Battlemod in other ways

v1.1.3:
- Fixed a bug where stat related changes persist after not using the right skincolor
- Fixed a sentence mistake
- Fixed skinban online syncing

v1.1.2:
- Made the skincolor banning, when skinabilities is on, an option.

v1.1.1:
- Fixed a tiny issue, that was noted by Snowy.

v1.1:
- Brought support for single player, split screen and co-op in other ways.

v1:
- Initial release


Q&A:
Spoiler:
-Why the name?
Special - it is special in regards to skincolors
Ability - they contain abilities in them
Skincolor - that's obvious
Suits - I once imagined it this way: Your skin's prefcolor was like, their natural color. The rest were like stretchy suits that fit them perfectly regardless of size. That's how I imagined it.
-How come this is your first time doing Lua? It seems a bit too impressive to be true.
It actually is my first time using it. It's just that some experience with Clickteam Fusion managed to help me, even if it is by somewhat. And of course the scripting channel in the official server gave me help as well, despite lurking at solutions.
-Why would you do this in the first place?
Because no one has done it before. I wanted to try my hand at this, making them somewhat like the fire flowers, just with more to them, and available to everyone under certain circumstances. Yes, sometimes it is that just you can do something doesn't mean that you should, but I thought it was neat at first. The main point of it was to open people's eyes and make them realize that they can do much more than what is perhaps needed.
-Could I use this for something that I am doing?
Of course you can, you have my explicit permission to use them and edit them however you like, as long as you give credit.
-Can I contribute to this?
Well as long as you have knowledge in Lua and spriting if necessary, sure. I don't see why not.
-How can I contribute?
It's really simple enough. You can help me on doing the planned stuff above.
-This seems a bit controversial to do so. Do you think that is a good idea?
If it wasn't then I wouldn't have sent this in the first place. I would have kept it somewhere and share it to only a couple of people. Well now it does seem like a good idea, does it?


I hope you enjoy this pk3!

Download Now

File Type: pk3 L_SASS_v1.3.6.pk3 (18.8 KB, 680 views)
File Type: pk3 L_SASS_vPre2.pk3 (113.8 KB, 133 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20000.gif
Views:	3050
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	37397   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20001.gif
Views:	3011
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	37398   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20002.gif
Views:	3024
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	37399   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.gif
Views:	3048
Size:	6.31 MB
ID:	37400   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20004.gif
Views:	2984
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	37401  

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20005.gif
Views:	2986
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	37402   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20006.gif
Views:	3007
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	37403   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20007.gif
Views:	2964
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	37404   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20008.gif
Views:	3009
Size:	6.89 MB
ID:	37405   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20009.gif
Views:	2947
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	37406  

   

Show Your Support

  • The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 08-20-2020   #22
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Oofer View Post
aw thats really nice and sorry im tiring you
It's not your problem. It's mainly the fact that I put so many releases in one day that tired me a bit.
I really just wanna go forward with planned features that I have to do.

I'll probably continue tomorrow. That is enough for today.
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.

Last edited by Verwex; 08-20-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020   #23
ThatSKG
 
ThatSKG's Avatar
Default

I must say, I never thought using the skincolor suits would be this fun. Hope there will be more suits available in the future, Nice Job.
ThatSKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020   #24
AngelBJ245
Random dude who hates life
Permanently Banned
Default

Heh.
Funny you guys could have this. 'Cause guess what?
I'll be using these as a base concept for a very "special" character (pun seriously intended, you know, for my latest thread in SRB2 Discussion).
I'll give out a hint once I get going with it. And for once, I'm on my own because I still feel like a numb-nuts after I freaked out the other month and in this month, got myself sent to inpatient for the second time this year.
Wish me luck.
Well, if you want. It doesn't matter.
AngelBJ245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020   #25
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBJ245 View Post
Heh.
Funny you guys could have this. 'Cause guess what?
I'll be using these as a base concept for a very "special" character (pun seriously intended, you know, for my latest thread in SRB2 Discussion).
I'll give out a hint once I get going with it. And for once, I'm on my own because I still feel like a numb-nuts after I freaked out the other month and in this month, got myself sent to inpatient for the second time this year.
Wish me luck.
Well, if you want. It doesn't matter.
Well I wish you good luck on that. I hope that once you will be done with it, it will be a success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSKG View Post
I must say, I never thought using the skincolor suits would be this fun. Hope there will be more suits available in the future, Nice Job.
Don't worry. There will be more of course.
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.

Last edited by Verwex; 08-21-2020 at 09:29 AM.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020   #26
Ivan12ThePichu
 
Ivan12ThePichu's Avatar
Default

Honey, where is my Special Skincolor Suit?!
__________________
''I'm the Bold-Action MANNNNNNNNNNNN-''
Ivan12ThePichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #27
RainbowTH
Your local lua dumbass
 
RainbowTH's Avatar
Default Active Nitro CEZ "Exploit"

Oh no! I found a bug!

If you use Active Nitro's ability after launching off of a CEZ Swing, the ability messes up until you hit the floor. Glitched effects include:

You don't bounce off of walls.
You have infinite uses of the glitchy move. (until you hit the floor)
The particles don't spawn.

After 10 minutes of posting this, I'll share the problem with you on Discord DMs if that's alright with you :>

EDIT: I have confirmation this is already patched for the next release of SASS. If you wish, use this ""exploit"" while it's still available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20209.gif
Views:	10
Size:	4.89 MB
ID:	37867  
__________________
<Rainbow> REEEEEE

Last edited by RainbowTH; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:38 PM. Reason: Oh look! Image showed up!
RainbowTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #28
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowTH View Post
Oh no! I found a bug!

If you use Active Nitro's ability after launching off of a CEZ Swing, the ability messes up until you hit the floor. Glitched effects include:

You don't bounce off of walls.
You have infinite uses of the glitchy move. (until you hit the floor)
The particles don't spawn.

After 10 minutes of posting this, I'll share the problem with you on Discord DMs if that's alright with you :>
That bug I already have noticed and it is currently patched. You should not experience this no longer. When v2 comes out of course.

Expect this update to be bigger than what I would normally do for this mod.
Got more SASS, bugfixes, touched up collision with the plates and right now I am working on a custom menu. However due to my PC being away for a couple of days (it really needed a cleanup), I can't work on it.

And who knows? Maybe there will be a shop and a menu for switching SASS that you collected so far.
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #29
RainbowTH
Your local lua dumbass
 
RainbowTH's Avatar
Default Rainbow talks 'bout SASS yet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verwex View Post
That bug I already have noticed and it is currently patched. You should not experience this no longer. When v2 comes out of course.

Expect this update to be bigger than what I would normally do for this mod.
Got more SASS, bugfixes, touched up collision with the plates and right now I am working on a custom menu. However due to my PC being away for a couple of days (it really needed a cleanup), I can't work on it.

And who knows? Maybe there will be a shop and a menu for switching SASS that you collected so far.
Well I guess y'all know what to expect :>

Also one last thing: The plates don't seem to care about vertical height. If you're way above the plate it'll still pick up.

Spoiler: SASS Leak?!
One of the new SAS Suits has something to do with water. That's all I'll say for now.
__________________
<Rainbow> REEEEEE

Last edited by RainbowTH; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:37 PM. Reason: br
RainbowTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #30
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default Sad news for the future of S.A.S.S

So basically. I have sad news about what would be the future of S.A.S.S. I'm afraid I am no longer able to work on this project. I'll explain why that is the case.

Basically an Intel graphic driver update caused some major issues for either my monitor, or my processor. And thus, I am not in a position to use it. Go screw yourself, Blender and you, crashing on me because of outdated drivers. Outdated drivers, my arse. Like it wasn't an issue before.

Now my only option left would be to work on mobile, but I obviously can't go for it. There is no SLADE for it that would work well.

I will be lending the latest, pre-stable build of this mod for you to experience what it was going to be. I can't exactly update my page to its fullest. Recording gifs would be a burden. Don't expect this build to be perfectly stable. There are bugs, obviously. You can still play the previous stable build, located on the bottom of this post, in the download now section.

However I still believe that there is hope to what this is supposed to become. I can't work on it, for the reasons you already know. But I know that you are able to do something. You are allowed to edit and redistribute as you wish, with my credit afterall. I guess then nothing could stop you.

I would be able to work on it once I get a laptop, or get my PC fixed up, if enough time was going to pass. So lemme ask you something. If I were to finish this as soon as possible, would you like to experience it with help of others that have more experience, or make it an effort only by one person, that sees themselves as a bit incompetent?


This was Verwex, signing out.
Attached Files
File Type: pk3 L_SASS_vPre2.pk3 (113.8 KB, 16 views)
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #31
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default

And before you say that this seems like beggary for help from others.

It isn't. I really am in this issue. Did I make myself clear?
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #32
GamerLuna2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verwex View Post
So basically. I have sad news about what would be the future of S.A.S.S. I'm afraid I am no longer able to work on this project. I'll explain why that is the case.

Basically an Intel graphic driver update caused some major issues for either my monitor, or my processor. And thus, I am not in a position to use it. Go screw yourself, Blender and you, crashing on me because of outdated drivers. Outdated drivers, my arse. Like it wasn't an issue before.

Now my only option left would be to work on mobile, but I obviously can't go for it. There is no SLADE for it that would work well.

I will be lending the latest, pre-stable build of this mod for you to experience what it was going to be. I can't exactly update my page to its fullest. Recording gifs would be a burden. Don't expect this build to be perfectly stable. There are bugs, obviously. You can still play the previous stable build, located on the bottom of this post, in the download now section.

However I still believe that there is hope to what this is supposed to become. I can't work on it, for the reasons you already know. But I know that you are able to do something. You are allowed to edit and redistribute as you wish, with my credit afterall. I guess then nothing could stop you.

I would be able to work on it once I get a laptop, or get my PC fixed up, if enough time was going to pass. So lemme ask you something. If I were to finish this as soon as possible, would you like to experience it with help of others that have more experience, or make it an effort only by one person, that sees themselves as a bit incompetent?


This was Verwex, signing out.
Sorry for the loss of your ‘puter, Verwex...
GamerLuna2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #33
Ackeneister
A SRB2 Fanatic
 
Ackeneister's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verwex View Post
So basically. I have sad news about what would be the future of S.A.S.S. I'm afraid I am no longer able to work on this project. I'll explain why that is the case.

Basically an Intel graphic driver update caused some major issues for either my monitor, or my processor. And thus, I am not in a position to use it. Go screw yourself, Blender and you, crashing on me because of outdated drivers. Outdated drivers, my arse. Like it wasn't an issue before.

Now my only option left would be to work on mobile, but I obviously can't go for it. There is no SLADE for it that would work well.

I will be lending the latest, pre-stable build of this mod for you to experience what it was going to be. I can't exactly update my page to its fullest. Recording gifs would be a burden. Don't expect this build to be perfectly stable. There are bugs, obviously. You can still play the previous stable build, located on the bottom of this post, in the download now section.

However I still believe that there is hope to what this is supposed to become. I can't work on it, for the reasons you already know. But I know that you are able to do something. You are allowed to edit and redistribute as you wish, with my credit afterall. I guess then nothing could stop you.

I would be able to work on it once I get a laptop, or get my PC fixed up, if enough time was going to pass. So lemme ask you something. If I were to finish this as soon as possible, would you like to experience it with help of others that have more experience, or make it an effort only by one person, that sees themselves as a bit incompetent?


This was Verwex, signing out.
Wait a second, a simple graphics driver update caused your computer to go boom?
__________________
Just a random guy going around the internet. What did you expect anyways? A RNG signature?
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
Junio Sonic goes Ultimate Speed Mode in QCZ
Known as StinkyBinkyDink in netgames
Ackeneister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #34
Verwex
The one of Spirit Crystals
 
Verwex's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackeneister View Post
Wait a second, a simple graphics driver update caused your computer to go boom?
Not necessarily a boom. Just my monitor can't seem to display anymore. But a tech friend said that either it is a link cable between the PC and the monitor, a processor, or a graphics card that ended up damaged. It was a processor related gfx driver. Intel HD Graphics more specifically.

But eh, you can already ignore that, `cause I got a laptop, and I can work on this again!
__________________
Even if I may be a noob at something, at least I try. And it is important to try. Who knows? Maybe it does not seem that hard once you realize it.

Last edited by Verwex; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.
Verwex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #35
Ackeneister
A SRB2 Fanatic
 
Ackeneister's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verwex View Post
Not necessarily a boom. Just my monitor can't seem to display anymore. But a tech friend said that either it is a link cable between the PC and the monitor, a processor, or a graphics card that ended up damaged. It was a processor related gfx driver. Intel HD Graphics more specifically.

But eh, you can already ignore that, `cause I got a laptop, and I can work on this again!
That's a good thing to hear! And what graphics driver are you using now? I just want to know.
__________________
Just a random guy going around the internet. What did you expect anyways? A RNG signature?
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
Junio Sonic goes Ultimate Speed Mode in QCZ
Known as StinkyBinkyDink in netgames
Ackeneister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #36
AngelBJ245
Random dude who hates life
Permanently Banned
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verwex View Post
Not necessarily a boom. Just my monitor can't seem to display anymore. But a tech friend said that either it is a link cable between the PC and the monitor, a processor, or a graphics card that ended up damaged. It was a processor related gfx driver. Intel HD Graphics more specifically.

But eh, you can already ignore that, `cause I got a laptop, and I can work on this again!
(Listen up, y'all admins and moderators and such. 'Cause I'm only gonna say this once or twice.
Everyone here is allowed to do as they please. You don't control their actions, not now, not tomorrow, not next year, not in a million years, not ever.
Moose was an innocent fat cat. All he did was fight for his right to say what he wants about you guys. And you permanently banned him for just that.
And Sapheros/Purpsky, he's been banned for, what? Like, three years or something?
It was only ONE thing for him to send the little people of this message board suggestive and inappropriate images, and therefore, you should have given him a different severe punishment that DOESN'T involve him getting banned, and let him go on to create more Boss Mayhems.
And CyberKnux, what did HE do? Don't know, don't care, don't wanna hear it.
You have NO right to act like you're "grandfather god" or something else "better than god."
Oh, and before I forget, my "special what if" post. You can't just assume I know everything about LUA and spriting characters and just lock it for no reason.
Someone ought to force you to work the hardest job on earth for only one penny a day.
Extend my next ban all you want, I'll still hold a strong grudge against you.
Clear your internet history while you can, virgin. Because if one more thing happens, I'll resort to something no one here has ever resorted to ever.
You wanna know? Ban another innocent person and I'll show you first-hand.
Now then, my reply to this thread.)
Good job, Verwex. Hope you can finish up those skincolor suits.
Maybe you can even make one for me.

(AngelBJ245 received an infraction for this post: You picked a random thread to not only defend banned users for incredibly uninformed reasons, but insult the staff too. This behavior is profoundly inappropriate and it's very clear you have no intent of being a productive or even nice member of our commu)
AngelBJ245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #37
Snowy
PersistantRubine
 
Snowy's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBJ245 View Post
(Listen up, y'all admins and moderators and such. 'Cause I'm only gonna say this once or twice.
Everyone here is allowed to do as they please. You don't control their actions, not now, not tomorrow, not next year, not in a million years, not ever.
Moose was an innocent fat cat. All he did was fight for his right to say what he wants about you guys. And you permanently banned him for just that.
And Sapheros/Purpsky, he's been banned for, what? Like, three years or something?
It was only ONE thing for him to send the little people of this message board suggestive and inappropriate images, and therefore, you should have given him a different severe punishment that DOESN'T involve him getting banned, and let him go on to create more Boss Mayhems.
And CyberKnux, what did HE do? Don't know, don't care, don't wanna hear it.
You have NO right to act like you're "grandfather god" or something else "better than god."
Oh, and before I forget, my "special what if" post. You can't just assume I know everything about LUA and spriting characters and just lock it for no reason.
Someone ought to force you to work the hardest job on earth for only one penny a day.
Extend my next ban all you want, I'll still hold a strong grudge against you.
Clear your internet history while you can, virgin. Because if one more thing happens, I'll resort to something no one here has ever resorted to ever.
You wanna know? Ban another innocent person and I'll show you first-hand.
Now then, my reply to this thread.)
Good job, Verwex. Hope you can finish up those skincolor suits.
Maybe you can even make one for me.
And you're breaking the rules on their forum that they moderate and own. You're in the wrong here. I've been here for years now and it's not only them who think this way about some of these people. And a lot of these people who get banned keep breaking the rules, do horrid things off of here and as such are kept OUT of the community (Such as Sapheros, who we are not allowed to discuss for good reason.) , and all you have done is jump on another person's thread to complain about the RULES that you are AWARE of and are being ENFORCED as previously WARNED. If you have issues, you should go to the mods. Not someone else's post. You're literally being the exact opposite of anything good right now. If I get an infraction because of backseat moderating (Which I don't think I am? I'm telling them how it is) I'll accept it. But YOU need to learn that the world is not your perfect oyster and nobody owes you anything. You have basically come into someone else's house and demanded they do exactly what you say, despite having read the rules of the household. You're the issue here. Learn to grow up and take responsibility for breaking the rules.

You are no god or person of power, you have no following, you have no influence. You are a user on a forum that you do not own, and have done nothing but antagonize people telling you to follow the rules. We owe you nothing. The mods owe you nothing. You are owed nothing by anyone here. This is not a world made for you. Learn to grow and accept that.
__________________
TOGETHER we can show the world what we can do!
You are giving me a little mania!

Last edited by Snowy; 1 Week Ago at 08:54 PM.
Snowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #38
SilverVortex
 
SilverVortex's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBJ245 View Post
(Listen up, y'all admins and moderators and such. 'Cause I'm only gonna say this once or twice.
Everyone here is allowed to do as they please. You don't control their actions, not now, not tomorrow, not next year, not in a million years, not ever.
Moose was an innocent fat cat. All he did was fight for his right to say what he wants about you guys. And you permanently banned him for just that.
And Sapheros/Purpsky, he's been banned for, what? Like, three years or something?
It was only ONE thing for him to send the little people of this message board suggestive and inappropriate images, and therefore, you should have given him a different severe punishment that DOESN'T involve him getting banned, and let him go on to create more Boss Mayhems.
And CyberKnux, what did HE do? Don't know, don't care, don't wanna hear it.
You have NO right to act like you're "grandfather god" or something else "better than god."
Oh, and before I forget, my "special what if" post. You can't just assume I know everything about LUA and spriting characters and just lock it for no reason.
Someone ought to force you to work the hardest job on earth for only one penny a day.
Extend my next ban all you want, I'll still hold a strong grudge against you.
Clear your internet history while you can, virgin. Because if one more thing happens, I'll resort to something no one here has ever resorted to ever.
You wanna know? Ban another innocent person and I'll show you first-hand.
Now then, my reply to this thread.)
.........why did you choose this thread in particular to complain about your completely deserved ban....?

anyway, glad to hear you've gotten a new laptop, verwex! it was initially a shame to see your progress halted by something as inconvenient as a graphics error, but looks like it's worked out for the best now!
SilverVortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #39
SeventhSentinel
STJr Team Representative
Administrator
 
SeventhSentinel's Avatar
Default

They're banned, please get back on topic.
__________________
FM synths forever.
My stuff: SeventhSentinel#4892 on Discord / Twitter / Primary YouTube / Secondary YouTube / SoundCloud / Twitch
Follow STJr on social media: YouTube / Twitter / Facebook
Follow Kart Krew on social media: YouTube / Twitter / Facebook
Chat on Discord: SRB2 / Kart Krew
SeventhSentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #40
Daviroll_Limit
Living my dreams as always
 
Daviroll_Limit's Avatar
Default

ignoring all the mess...
i never knew something like this was able to be created.
I hope this project continues with other palettes and other skills
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pc-98 Fan (me)
"curious about my pfp? i used various picrews makers"
my discord name: 「デビッド~」|PC-98|#4594 (i know, very original)
My Twitter Account (fixed the link, plus the account is no more on hiatus)
Daviroll_Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.